PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:36 am

>happier
> incessantly tweets panic attacks, crying fits, anxiety, psycho pills and intensive psychotherapy

Sure, you dumb bitch.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:10 am

People told you you'd be happy as a house wife, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. And you would've been. Now you're lonely and hideous, past whatever you'd call your prime, damaged and have fits of having to cry randomly. You haven't even seen "happy" with binoculars from far away, let alone are happy.
But there's always suicide. Good thing about it is that it's never too late and that no matter how often you fail there's always another time. Try the Etika method and jump off a high bridge next time. Guaranteed success.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:46 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:36 am
>happier
> incessantly tweets panic attacks, crying fits, anxiety, psycho pills and intensive psychotherapy

Sure, you dumb bitch.
A lot of Goth aesthetic and a fair amount of horror aesthetic is just Catholic aesthetic with the lights turned down. Both those groups LOVE putting big 'ol crosses and medieval architecture everywhere. But maybe her horror aesthetic is hillbilly horror and she's trying to look like a member of Leatherface's extended family. :lol:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:55 pm

Inb4 "I use the inverted cross as symbol of muh anti-Christianity, without realizing it is the fucking Papal symbol"

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:42 pm

I betcha she's into more hardcore shit. Like pentagrams.
ban wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:44 am
You talkin' about the actual bird or the Fatbird its resting upon?
The one that doesn't tweet about body dismorphia and food 24/7.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:00 pm

The clerks at the local Hot Topic start to salivate when they see her waddling in.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:28 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:36 am
>happier

Sure, you dumb bitch.
If I was a fag and had a twitter I'd tweet the opposite at her. I used to be a pussy goth kid then grew a dick and a brain and now I'm an actual man who can provide for a woman.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Bitch gets triggered by plates, and goes on a multi-tweet tirade.
Something, something... ...and more tweets like this.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:51 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:43 pm
Bitch gets triggered by plates, and goes on a multi-tweet tirade.
Something, something... ...and more tweets like this.
So she's part of the ban everything brigade. Not surprising.

Hey Roses, you know how you were just whining about being raised Catholic? You're the current year equivalent of Christian fundamentalists wanting to ban rap music because it will turn kids into drug dealing killers. But that's different because something something black people, right?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:27 pm

Triggered by plates.

Tell me again why you're single.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.