PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:32 am

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:05 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:40 am
I regret posting that pic.
You don't need to regret helping a couple of your buddies cum.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:38 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:32 am
Honestly, she'd probably have less panic attacks if she had something to preoccupy her mind with. If she had a job and a mate(a life) she'd have more to concern herself with than the walls slowly crushing her.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:38 am
pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:32 am
Honestly, she'd probably have less panic attacks if she had something to preoccupy her mind with. If she had a job and a mate(a life) she'd have more to concern herself with than the walls slowly crushing her.
Yeah, but would not be exactly what this cunt deserves. I think she getting swallowed into despair and depression and eventually killing herself is what's to be expected of a just world.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:06 pm

Or she's just fishing for sympathy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:14 pm

Now she's throwing a tantrum about some game company making a joke about a Twitter hashtag.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:41 pm

I thought she only threw tantrums when she lost ice cream sandwiches in the toilet.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:53 pm

And once again it's about some trans-shit. People like PuR are apparently spending all their waking hours wallowing in muh LGBT-oppression, seeing discrimination everywhere, looking for heretics on twitter and demanding they lose their careers. Seems like a religious cult to me.

That panic attack thing is complete BS, just typical attention whoring. What is her mental age? 15? No no, PuR, stronk kickboxer gurl like you sure also have an iron-stronk psyche. Kick like a mule, ain't that right? Keep in mind the lesson from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Don't panic!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:19 pm

It must take some serious mental gymnastics in order to get offended on the behalf of someone else, if you were actually genuine about it, but we all know that she's a complete fucking phony. She's on a quest for more virtue signaling points. How tiresome, these people. Give a shotgun a blowjob already, Sarah.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.