PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guru Larry » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:45 pm

Bob Turnacoff wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:33 pm
Dat virtue-signaling...goes down smooth
Excuse me, princess!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:21 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:19 pm
>Allegedly has PhD and a related real life job..
No way in hell this girl is a psychologist, with all the time she has commenting on internet nobodies
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:36 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:19 pm
>Allegedly has PhD and a related real life job.
Very unlikely, even by Seattle standards. She probably just passed some community college class or maybe has some sort of low-level certificate.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:11 am

Psychology is another of those bullshit degrees lazy fuckers like me take as an alternative to something hard. A degree in psychology is not worth any more or less than a degree in gender studies or english.

It's basically the same shit.

I had psychology courses at university and it's another of those BSing classes where you gather into groups and say whatever dumb shit comes into your head until the class is over. Then you regurgitate whatever shit they told you to read over the weekend and that's the course.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:53 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:11 am
Psychology is another of those bullshit degrees lazy fuckers like me take as an alternative to something hard. A degree in psychology is not worth any more or less than a degree in gender studies or english.

It's basically the same shit.

I had psychology courses at university and it's another of those BSing classes where you gather into groups and say whatever dumb shit comes into your head until the class is over. Then you regurgitate whatever shit they told you to read over the weekend and that's the course.
Unless your going to study exceptional cases of mental illness or revolutionize treatments for more common ones that create significant results, yeah, I would agree it's a totally useless degree.

Psychology and shit today is like "Oh you're depressed? Here's some pills or shit, now keep paying me while I sit here and ask you the same questions and don't do ANYTHING to actually fix your behavior!"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:48 am

>tfw she never shows her feet

dannyboytbh

Post by dannyboytbh » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:32 am

theyre probably gross anyway

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:48 am

PushingupNoses took the Rorschach test but only saw her own ugly ass chest tattoo.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:09 am

CIANIgger wrote: Psychology and shit today is like "Oh you're depressed? Here's some pills or shit, now keep paying me while I sit here and ask you the same questions and don't do ANYTHING to actually fix your behavior!"
Are you actually agreeing with Spoony on something?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:46 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:09 am
CIANIgger wrote: Psychology and shit today is like "Oh you're depressed? Here's some pills or shit, now keep paying me while I sit here and ask you the same questions and don't do ANYTHING to actually fix your behavior!"
Are you actually agreeing with Spoony on something?
If anything I'm saying we should just humanely gas these fucks or remove them from society altogether since our trained professionals who are supposed to cure it, don't seem to feel like it.

And yes, I can agree with Spoony on one thing; he should do it for Jewario and pull the trigger. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger