JelloApocalypse

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

JelloApocalypse

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:53 pm

This faggot's been popping up in my mentions and I'm seeing that he's netting in over a million views a video, and I dig around. This shit's mindnumbingly awful and he has a personality so 'special' that he could be a Spoony fan.

http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/JelloApocalypse

He's apparently got a feud with Pewdiepie. But I look at their Patreon, and he's making about 1400 a month. How do you get that many views, but still make fuck all on Patreon?

He has a Webcomic too, and you look at an installment you know its going to be gold.

https://nuco-comic.com/characters

Anyway, I know this motherfucker has a child bride trapped in his basement, so I want to put him on the radar. On top of which he does get a lot of fucking views on this worthless website.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: JelloApocalypse

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:58 pm

His videos, really only the "Welcome to" series, go viral, get loads of clicks but nobody cares besides that. $1400 on payacon? That's actually pathetic. His hate for PDP likely comes from being Jello of him. Ha! Get it? "Jello" instead of "jelly"? I'll show myself out.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:00 pm

I thought this thread was gonna be about Bill Cosby
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:13 pm

So the guy is basically doing lol so random humor with the occasional Plinkett ripoff?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:48 pm

>The YouTube Wiki

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:41 pm

So he's gonna shit on cowboy bebop. Shit taste confirmed. Bebop is about the only decent animu ever made tbh. That sounds like hipsterism until you watch it and then go watch almost anything else.

"No character development or interactions" my ass. Only someone who never watched bebop could say that. They have entire episodes devoted to character development, including a shitload of two-parters that exist only to flesh out the characters. Every character on Bebop gets at least 2 full episodes devoted to fleshing them out and they interact all the time in interesting ways.

If a lot of their daily interactions seem banal, take a lot at your own life and ask yourself how many of your interactions with your friends and family are banal as fuck. "What are we having for dinner" "Where are we gonna go to make money" "What's in the fridge" "Who the hell is this stranger you've brought over" etc. Jet and Spike don't really need to have soap opera scenes agonizing over their relationship because they're old friends. The part at the end where Jet washes his hands of Spike kind of says more than anything else could.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:58 pm
$1400 on payacon? That's actually pathetic.
That pretty standard for these popular viral youtubers, there videos views are mostly based on social media attention rather than actual fans who would give this guy money, also the fact that animation takes a long time and the dude probably makes videos like every few months.

You minds well change the thread to viral shit or something because that's just any of these youtubers.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:46 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:41 pm
So he's gonna shit on cowboy bebop. Shit taste confirmed. Bebop is about the only decent animu ever made tbh. That sounds like hipsterism until you watch it and then go watch almost anything else.

"No character development or interactions" my ass. Only someone who never watched bebop could say that. They have entire episodes devoted to character development, including a shitload of two-parters that exist only to flesh out the characters. Every character on Bebop gets at least 2 full episodes devoted to fleshing them out and they interact all the time in interesting ways.

If a lot of their daily interactions seem banal, take a lot at your own life and ask yourself how many of your interactions with your friends and family are banal as fuck. "What are we having for dinner" "Where are we gonna go to make money" "What's in the fridge" "Who the hell is this stranger you've brought over" etc. Jet and Spike don't really need to have soap opera scenes agonizing over their relationship because they're old friends. The part at the end where Jet washes his hands of Spike kind of says more than anything else could.
Haha you faggot, some dipshit on youtube who draws like a 4 year old made fun of your waifu purple hair whore from Spaceship Cowfucks Zipipidibop and you throw a shit fit like some anime loving weeb cunt. Fuck you, you cunt.

Also fuck this youtube guy and his shit drawings, but making fun of faggoty shit like Annie May is never a bad decision.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Haha you faggot, some dipshit on youtube who draws like a 4 year old made fun of your waifu purple hair whore from Spaceship Cowfucks Zipipidibop and you throw a shit fit like some anime loving weeb cunt. Fuck you, you cunt.

Also fuck this youtube guy and his shit drawings, but making fun of faggoty shit like Annie May is never a bad decision.
This is hilarious and true.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Anyone saying that video was good? Get that ass banned. Anyone saying Bebop is bad? Get that ass banned.

Drone-ass nigga tryin' to flow-chart edgelord in my thread, get that ass banned.

Mods, you see anyone posting bebop is bad in the chat, ban them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome