Extra Credits (aka Extra Harassment)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Extra Credits (aka Extra Harassment)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:43 am

Never 4get that he's a massive autist. As much as I value his service of condensing down DSPisms to a few quotes per many hour stream, the lad clearly isn't well in the head for giving a shit so much in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:19 am

Did someone say hiddddddddddddddden geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeems???????

5. Absolute fucking shit, that porky pig game is god awful. Even the youtube comments are calling him out on it.

4. I'll give him this one, as someone who likes metal warriors it looks fairly similar.

3. Fucking Jetsons? Those overpriced games are basically a meme at this point in the retro community.

2. Plok is not hidden at ALL anymore, Roo talked about this shit years ago.

1. Shit titus game, already $100 and now will become $200 in a few weeks.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:44 pm
How's the Switch supposed to have hidden gems? It's been out for a year or so. It has a great 3D Mario and Zelda, maybe Arms, Mario Tennis or Splatoon 2 if you're into that shit and that's all it really has right now. Beats the crap out of the PS3 year one, sure, but what doesn't? Everything else is re-released stuff and the mentioned games aren't hidden at fucking all.
I may just get Bayonetta 2, though. It's got a download code for Bayo 1 included and it'd be nice to have those in the office.
he should have at least included this game since the only other platform you can get it is the 3DS

SpoilerShow

3:30 :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:02 am

>log onto youtube
>"recommended: underrated sega genesis games"
>recommended: a bunch more metaljesus shit
>all from watching maybe 2 videos so I could shitpost here
>and the algorithm recommended the first one before then
>when I realize all my recommendations are forever fucked by metaljesusscalps

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:32 am

There's a reason why the guy is so popular, if you look into anything remotely retro he gets shoved in your face, meanwhile a lot of retro channels I watch can barely break 1k and are all better than him.

YouTube isn't fair for the little guy, that's why they are all fucking off to twitch because it's a least a little easier to get noticed.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:11 am

Since the algorithm hates me, let's do another one.

First up is Valkyrie Profile Lenneth. This is kind of a hidden gem, but only on PSP. If you know ps1 games you know what Valkyrie Profile is. Fine. Continuing.

Next up is Crush, which gets mentioned in all these psp lists and IMO isn't underrated. It was a launch title unless I'm mistaken, along with Patapon and Locoroco.

Motorstorm is not underrated at all. If you own a psp or psp software and you ask what the best racing game is, 8 out of 10 will tell you motorstorm. If this is underrated, then EVERY racing game on psp is underrated.

Field Commander is an advance wars clone with ass-tastic 3d graphics. It doesn't look very good. Near as I can tell, it's JUST fucking advance wars with worse visuals.

Snoopy flying game is known among plane game nerds but whatever. It's fine for this list. The game doesn't look amazing to me but w/e as I said.

Jean D'Arc gets mentioned every time someone asks about PSP RPGs. Not underrated in my opinion. It's on every fucking list. I also personally didn't like it nearly as much as the ps1 ports of tactics rpgs like tactics ogre and fft, or even as much as gungnir.

Outrun 2 is fair enough. Thing is, the PSP version is going to look like shit AND it's expensive as FUCK. Guess why.

Half Minute Hero looks downright bad. I've seen it in many different forms on different consoles and I've never been impressed.

This one was less bad than the others. Let's continue sperging:

GREAT GAMES

Let's see some of these GREAT GAMES:

Pursuit Force series gets mentioned all the time. Whatever if you like it. Looks kinda bad imo.

MetalJes-Cuck recommends entire Socom series on psp. I own one of the socom games on psp. Bought it recently. I would NOT recommend. The controls absolutely scream for analogue support that the psp doesn't have. The game itself was fine but the controls are fucking terrible. You have to hold like L+R+tap A just to SHOOT YOUR GUN. It's fucking trash. Stop paying this hackfraud to recommend bad games. Gameplay itself would be fun, kind of like swat 4, if it were only on ps2. And you can buy them for ps2. So do it.

Portable Ops is next and it looks kinda bad as well. It has a whole dragging mechanic that sucked so much shit it forced the MGS team to come up with the Fulton concept.

Silent Hill Shattered Memories! Wau, an amazing shitty port of a bad Silent Hill game made for the Wii. A winner all around. The sad thing is Silent Hill 1 is playable on psp and they recommend this trash instead.

Jean D'arc again. Not a fan. Why? Too linear for me and not enough customization of units.

FUCKING HEXYZ FORCE IS NEXT. This is the example I always bring up of how metaljescucks is a hackfraud. Hexyz Force is pretty bad. Very bad story and mediocre gameplay imo. This is on a list called BUYING GUIDE. They want people new to psp to buy this shit rather than Gladiator Begins, Hot Shots Tennis or Alpha 3 MAX.

Daxter. If you're gonna recommend Daxter, why not just recommend every big name game? Like GTA Stories games and God of War. Daxter is fine and all and it's a good showcase of the psp graphics even today, but it's whatever. I like the open platforming levels and I hate the on-rails sections and minigames.

Gradius Collection next up. This shit is pretty expensive btw. It's a nice collection and all but the PSP has a ton of collections. These aren't really PSP GAMES and you may as well recommend silent hill 1 and other psn classics if you're gonna recommend this.

Trails in the Sky: another weeb game. Whatever. Not underrated in the rpg community when you mention psp.

MetalJesus talks about racing games. That's fine. I wish he'd talk more about racing and less about other games because it's obvious he knows about racing games and is passionate about those. And has shit taste the rest of the time.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:45 pm

I'd recommend Def Jam FFNY. It's a shame the series was killed by it's shittastic sequel. I'd pay good money to virtually beat the daylight out of Will I AM or however the fucker writes his name.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:01 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:11 am
You have to hold like L+R+tap A
>psp
>tap A

FAKE GAMER. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Lel I use xboner notations when I'm not paying attention because I play my 360 more than anything else and I love that controller for most games.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:50 pm

I wonder why everyone calls it an "X" on the Gaystation. It should be "cross", since you don't call circle "O" either.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!