Extra Credits (aka Extra Harassment)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GestapoAssiman

Re: Extra Credits (aka Extra Harassment)

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:20 pm

poonoo pls ban green text pls help me pls
- and that's a good thing.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:33 pm

So, a virtue signalling group of faggots get outed out with skeletons in the closet? STOP THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESSES!

But I fucking love it that the more time goes on, the more of these faggots get scorned and destroyed. They were amongst the most obnoxious pieces of shit on the web with the cutesy art and 10 minute videos talking about absolutely nothing (I dare you to watch them, they use big words but don't have the balls to come to any conclussion).
If I were a college professor I would fail them for taking up my time without making a sing point.

For bonus laughs, check out their video saying that soon we will run out of atmosphere to run wi-fi on. They are ideas men/liberal arts majors that want to be part of the "game design crowd" but know jack shit about tech, planning, management or even the basic tools to make a flash game.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:38 am
>tfw you realize they teach game design in gaymen colleges
1344739427780.jpg
Game Design courses are fucking worthless. No one is hiring game designers, a lot of them are usually programmers or artists on the team who learned about it on the job or looked into it on the side and got promoted.

The TL/DR version of her story is that she was dating Portnow and broke up with him while working for him, he got needy as fuck and wanted her back. She didn't want to do some show called "Lies" (probably what all of his shows should be called) because she wanted distance from him due to the breakup. He kept being a needy cunt and kept emailing her, and got other people to do it. She leaves over it and he tells the whole industry about her to ruin her career.

In other words, this happened:

WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO ME ANYMORE SORAYA? WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO ME ANYMORE?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

ban

Post by ban » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:57 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:41 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:38 am
>tfw you realize they teach game design in gaymen colleges
1344739427780.jpg
Game Design courses are fucking worthless. No one is hiring game designers, a lot of them are usually programmers or artists on the team who learned about it on the job or looked into it on the side and got promoted.
This. This rings especially true in Japan or used to. A lot of the more famous game designers started as : 1.)debuggers, 2.)artists-illustrators that also served in the graphics team(8bit-16bit days), 3.)directors(extremely rare case) or 4.)actual programmers who were a favourite of the director / game designer and they spent extra time after work to learn a few things in order to help the guy in a future project(no extra payment of course because corporate culture demands you respect your senpai and shit).

Becoming a game designer is the ultimate goal : you have gone through the ringer and the worst the job has to offer and gather experience unique to you and how you want to make games. It's like going to university to learn plumbing instead of learning physics and then go to a plumber guild / get hired by a private plumber to learn the basics of the job before you go private yourself.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:18 pm

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:20 pm
poonoo pls ban green text pls help me pls
There's a "green" button now to standardize the colour used. I'm too shit at BBcode to get the exact colour I want but I think it'll do.
>mfw too dumb to BBcode
8746.jpg
8746.jpg (185.11 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:45 pm

Portnow always seemed like a huge faggot. It's not surprising he'd treat a woman like shit. If you ever watch an extra credits gaming video, and I don't recommend it, sometimes James shows up at the end and that's always the low point of the video. He tries to do a voice imitation of vaatividya and whatever bullshit comes out of his mouth invariably sounds like what you get when you sniff farts while smoking pot and looking at a painting of Mario.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:53 pm

My only experience of Portnow was The Escapist debacle but I can agree that he sounds like a massive faggot
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:47 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:33 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:41 am
Their vidya kahntent is fucking awful. Their history stuff I enjoy, although people with more knowledge than me have told me it's basically "guy reads wikipedia articles to you: the show."
HEY DID YOU KNOW SUPER MARIO BROS 2 WAS ORIGINALLY A GAME CALLED DOKI DOKI PANIC! THANKS FOR WATCHING, BE SURE TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!

Question, why does that video have the "did you know SMB3 was a hidden gem" meme attached to it? Was it because of Guru Larry spreading false rumors like he always does? That video is actually pretty based, saying that the designers designed a lot of the enemies after their nagging wives. :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:00 pm

Guru Larry hates the creator I think, but I show is nothing but a wikipedia article in video form.

Here's the super mario bros 3 meme though.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:31 pm

I remember when GameSack once parodied pretty much all the youtube gamers in one video.
- and that's a good thing.