Oh Buckley....

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Oh Buckley....

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:38 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:53 pm
Right? Being child free is simply incredible. You have disposable income, you have time to do what YOU want to do, or can be focused on your career. You can even be a pet parent if that's your thing. Most parents who can't afford children have a scenario where the mother stays at home or struggles to find part time work while the father works 80 hours a week and wants to kill himself to support MAH FAMILY. Most of my friends became parents, and not only were they taken away from me because of the baby but all I ever see is them pretending to be happy.
Exactly. I have at least 4 friends who became fathers, and their lives basically suck right now. Of these 4, three of them don't even live with their children anymore: the women they made them spawnlings with just monkey branched to other men while keeping them for child support. The only one who is still married has two children (3 and 1 year old), and his life is a goddamn nightmare. He's forced to commute around 20 kilometers to his job every day, and works at least 9-10 hours a day; he can't do anything about it, because that would be a disaster for his family. His wife used to have a job, but since the second kid came, she had to become a stay-at-home mom because there was no way she could drop the little one on daycare. Every time I talk with the guy (my brother is the godfather of the youngest baby), he seems tired and miserable. But hey, fatherhood is THE realization for men! Get on reproducing on this overpopulated planet, or else the economy will tank for the future generations!

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:26 am

Damn...so your dumbshit unprepared unhappily married friends don't have infinite time for frivolous pursuits like vidya and shitposting anymore now that they're parents? W o w. I never thought of it like that. Point taken guys, really. Procreators utterly BTFO. Life is definitely NOT about doing things that are challenging, am I right? Now, enough about that...let's talk about this year's E3!
SpoilerShow

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:31 am

sanicvr00m wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:26 am
Damn...so your dumbshit unprepared unhappily married friends don't have infinite time for frivolous pursuits like vidya and shitposting anymore now that they're parents? W o w. I never thought of it like that. Point taken guys, really. Procreators utterly BTFO. Life is definitely NOT about doing things that are challenging, am I right? Now, enough about that...let's talk about this year's E3!
It's not only vydia, you damn fool. Freedom to travel, freedom to pick a better job that may pay less, freedom to tell your boss off without fearing for other people's futures, freedom to get back to home and relax, freedom to go out and do stuff that you want, freedom to NOT do stuff that you don't want because your damn spawnlings are crying about it... I'd rather keep my freedoms and not be a parent

Hell, freedom to have a good night's sleep. Because, when you little miracle of God wakes up crying at 2AM because it's feeeling cranky and dear waifu doesn't want to deal with it because it's cold and "it's you time now, Dad!", then you just have to deal with it even if you have to wake up at 6AM to go to work for 10 hours in the morning. That's the good life of a father, I'm sure.

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:43 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:31 am
sanicvr00m wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:26 am
It's not only vydia, you damn fool. Freedom to travel, freedom to pick a better job that may pay less, freedom to tell your boss off without fearing for other people's futures, freedom to get back to home and relax, freedom to go out and do stuff that you want, freedom to NOT do stuff that you don't want because your damn spawnlings are crying about it... I'd rather keep my freedoms and not be a parent
I respect that personal decision 4u but the assertion that it's a dumb move for everybody is as equally retarded as saying its what everyone must do. Kids are awesome, I plan on having a ton of them, and I'm more than willing to put up with the sacrifices that it entails. Oh and I'm definitely not gonna feel guilty about helping to further "overpopulate" the planet with my awesome attractive intelligent white man DNA. The notion that we need to abstain from having babies is a retarded ZOG meme constructed to help subvert the european population yea that's right better take your redpillls kid
Last edited by sanicvr00m on Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:44 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:31 am

Hell, freedom to have a good night's sleep. Because, when you little miracle of God wakes up crying at 2AM because it's feeeling cranky and dear waifu doesn't want to deal with it because it's cold and "it's you time now, Dad!", then you just have to deal with it even if you have to wake up at 6AM to go to work for 10 hours in the morning. That's the good life of a father, I'm sure.
I don't even have to answer after that other than.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:47 am

>intelligent white man
>proceeds to overreproduce on a dwindling economy and on an overpopulated planet

Very smart indeed. Do you want a medal for that?

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:58 am

I personally think this planet is overpopulated and we need a virus to kill most people, but here I go anyway:
GOOD, GOYIIIIIIIM! DON'T REPRODUCE! LET THE BLACK FOLK BREED AND TAKE YOUR WOMEN! *rubs hands*

Honestly, the biggest problem is that stupid and poor folk breed. Instead of sending water and bibles to Africa, we should send condoms
- and that's a good thing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:55 pm

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:58 am
I personally think this planet is overpopulated and we need a virus to kill most people, but here I go anyway:
GOOD, GOYIIIIIIIM! DON'T REPRODUCE! LET THE BLACK FOLK BREED AND TAKE YOUR WOMEN! *rubs hands*

Honestly, the biggest problem is that stupid and poor folk breed. Instead of sending water and bibles to Africa, we should send condoms
Let them breed the superior white race out. They'll just merge with the even more superior Asian race.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:16 pm

I wonder if that might actually happen, what with China not having enough waifus for everyone...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:41 pm

If whites aren't around anymore to play the cuck world police the Asians will eradicate niggers and mudshits if they don't keep it down.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!