Innuendo Studios

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man

Re: Innuendo Studios

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:55 pm
I watched it, it's pretty bad and I'm hardly alt right. It's just a soy trying to talk out why drumph won when they didn't bring up hilldog at all and maybe that's why the dems lost.
I’ll never get the way the left uses the term alt right. From what I knew alt right was just chantards memeing the election and shit, but when the libshits got wind of it they used the term to describe these dumbass hillbillies ruthless nazis who were knocking books out of black girl’s hands before executing them in the street.

It’s why Trump failed so hard when he used the term alt left. Implying that they believe that there is a “normal” right that is reasonable. You’re all nazis to them bucko, and you should have just been all “psychotic libshit sociopaths aka the next generation of Democrats”

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:50 pm

the aut-right is a nebulous catchall term meant to describe all sorts of nutty vaguely right wing splinter groups, whatever makes writing buzzfeed articles easier.
To me the people who self identify as alt-right are (literally) gay e-celebs like the TRSodomites or Dickard Spencer. Money grubbing media personalities and FBI informants scamming their autistic fans while doing nothing for society at large.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:35 pm