IRL streamfaggotry

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Auli

Re: Ice Poseidon, BA and a 50yr old thot

Post by Auli » Wed May 02, 2018 5:37 pm

IRL streaming is, sadly, a growing trend. Why watch this shit? People pay other people for this?

Maybe I'll buy a webcamera, and have it stream me sitting in a chair 18 hours each day, looking at Twitter and watching YouTube with very little narrative?

Give me moneh! I can talk about my sickness and how I'm a failure at lyfe! I fit perfect for this trend!

NOTE: Going around in friendgroups where everyone streams themselves, not talking to eachother, but the chat, is sadly the future for humanity. Getting rid of CA would help to fix this problem.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Wed May 02, 2018 5:45 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:05 pm
It's obviously his type of humour, I'd do it to a friend too to fuck with them, but the old THOT obviously was obviously not having it.
I had a few hours worth of exposure to her from previous streams. I wouldn't have thought she wouldve had that reaction. She always seemed more playful and flirty to me.

I cant really blame ice for not realizing she would flip her shit at just handcuffing one hand. But who knows what kind of shit she went through in life to be that triggered.
mad bum wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:32 pm
Can't we just name this twitch instead

Should name it "youtube irl livestreamers" if anything. Or just livestreamers. Ice is permabanned on twitch and twitch bans anyone if ice shows up on their stream, even if it is just his voice.
Auli wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:37 pm
IRL streaming is, sadly, a growing trend. Why watch this shit? People pay other people for this?

Maybe I'll buy a webcamera, and have it stream me sitting in a chair 18 hours each day, looking at Twitter and watching YouTube with very little narrative?

Give me moneh! I can talk about my sickness and how I'm a failure at lyfe! I fit perfect for this trend!

NOTE: Going around in friendgroups where everyone streams themselves, not talking to eachother, but the chat, is sadly the future for humanity. Getting rid of CA would help to fix this problem.
You would probably have people watch and donate.

I have it on in the background when Im doing other shit. Only really paying attention if something crazy happens.
I just think of it as people watching.

Post by Guest » Wed May 02, 2018 5:49 pm

oldbones wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:35 pm
I'm exhausted just reading this faggotry. Why does any of this exist? How are these people alive?
As long as Hollywood exists there will always be an incentive to bare it all like a whore for big moni and fame.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed May 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Also, why did the old crazy chick have a cameraman and manager who where both scared off by just mentioning calling the cops?

There's so much drugs going on over there.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Wed May 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:56 pm
Also, why did the old crazy chick have a cameraman and manager who where both scared off by just mentioning calling the cops?

Ice's community likes to joke that he does coke and Adderall. AFAIK there is no proof of any illegal drug use.

She was livestreaming it.

I dont know why they came. I do know ice was supposed to help her set up Text To Speech donations. Maybe they were around to make sure shit was set up right.

Post by Guest » Wed May 02, 2018 6:06 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 6:04 pm
Ice's community likes to joke that he does coke and Adderall. AFAIK there is no proof of any illegal drug use.
This nigger lives in Hollywood why would you ever think he's not using either of those drugs?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed May 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Baked Alaska is a confirmed coke head so, in that case, any threat of police was a legitimate scare.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed May 02, 2018 6:13 pm

Hey! Baked doesn't do coke! He does meth! He just has a cokedealer on speeddial.

Get your facts straight and stop being mean to Baked!

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Wed May 02, 2018 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 6:06 pm
This nigger lives in Hollywood why would you ever think he's not using either of those drugs?
I think he does adderall at least. I just said there is no proof and he claims he doesnt.

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 6:08 pm
Baked Alaska is a confirmed coke head so, in that case, any threat of police was a legitimate scare.
I dont know anything about him.

Funny thing is the lanky bearded guy (Hampton Brandon) wearing a hoody in the background of the clips with the cops watching video has warrants. I thought he already turned himself in and was out on bail or something, but he was playing being next to cops up on camera though, so who knows.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed May 02, 2018 9:10 pm

Wed May 02, 2018 5:45 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:05 pm
It's obviously his type of humour, I'd do it to a friend too to fuck with them, but the old THOT obviously was obviously not having it.
I had a few hours worth of exposure to her from previous streams. I wouldn't have thought she wouldve had that reaction. She always seemed more playful and flirty to me.
Women are like animals - you can't predict them. She only started bitching because she wasn't getting what she wanted but that doesn't matter, she can still take vengeance using her gruff old THOT vagina to manipulate the "patriarchy" to her advantage.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.