IRL streamfaggotry

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: IRL streamfaggotry

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Not even the shitty show Big Brother comes close to what this is. Everything comparable has always been edited down in some way because it would be boring as sin if it wasn't - which IRL streams are.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat May 05, 2018 8:31 pm

Same concepts, different mediums. If live streams were able to be edited down to just the 'interesting parts', it would literally just be today's version of Big Brother or Jackass, depending on which IRL idiot you're watching at the time. You can find edited compilations of streamer 'fails' on YouTube that are basically just that. It's not really any different than if they didn't edit the submissions on American's Funniest Home Videos.

That's not to say it's any good or anything, but none of those other shows were either. They were just edited before is all.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Edited stuff I can at least see why you'd watch it. But sitting there for days, hoping something entertaining happens and giving the twat money for it as well?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat May 05, 2018 8:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 8:33 pm
Edited stuff I can at least see why you'd watch it. But sitting there for days, hoping something entertaining happens and giving the twat money for it as well?
I've found it tends to be a 'dance for us, monkey!' scenario. Here's a few bits, do something stupid to make us laugh! You know, the interaction novelty.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun May 06, 2018 8:19 am

Two of them got arrested on the RV trip when they stopped to get drugs or something.

At least that could be entertaining. But I'm not gonna sit through days of footage to find it.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Sun May 06, 2018 9:19 am

Used to be that people would get pissy at having to watch a 3.5 hour movie, so you'd see guys cutting down actual kino to get that shit in theaters, then it'd bomb because it didn't make sense. Now the norm is to vomit 5-7 hour streams of deadair on the net. Fuck me.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun May 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Auli wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 8:19 am
Two of them got arrested on the RV trip when they stopped to get drugs or something.

At least that could be entertaining. But I'm not gonna sit through days of footage to find it.
:lol:
Closest thing we have to footage of it.
https://neatclip.com/clip/Zv3q4Wow

They stopped in San Francisco early yesterday and spent all day there. Last night they split up.
Mexican Andy, a fan, and the two that got arrested went off on their own to go to bars for Cinco de Mayo.
Unfortunately no one was streaming in that group so no footage exists of the incident that caused the arrest, but the supposed story is that an Uber driver was driving like a maniac and the two that got arrested were trying to prevent an accident.
One has bail set at $11k for a&b and false arrest. The other has bail set at $33k for battery and enroute warrants.

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:06 pm

A month after getting kicked out of the cool kids club by Metocuck, Baked Alaska has handed his channel off to this faggot:

In typical faggot fashion, his friend pathetically pretends he's "hacked" ba's channel because legally everything you do in IRL streamfaggotry has to be a lie it seems

Obviously what's really going on here is Baked Alaska's just using this guy as a probe to see if he'll be run off with torches and pitchforks again next time he dares to show his face on the internet.
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:40 am

More poorly manufactured drama. I've seen soap operas less fake.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:57 am

This is more or less metacuck.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]