Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: IRL streamfaggotry

Post by Guest » Sat May 05, 2018 6:09 am

^Geniuses. Surprised they don't post here regularly. :P

Post by Guest » Sat May 05, 2018 7:24 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:49 am
You know how few lulz they've provided because they've been on streams with Jim numerous times and nobody has bothered to make a big deal out of anything that's happened until Baked Alaska did what he did. People always make a big deal out of things if Jim is. Whether they understand it or not.
Will Jim ever pay for his crimes of revealing to the world these obnoxious fools? Nobody would care about these faggots if he didn't blow them up. I swear Sargoon wouldn't have gotten anywhere if it wasn't for the true Stepfather, Jimbo.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Ice Poseidon, BA and a 50yr old thot

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 4:39 pm
*Autistic streamershit*
Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 6:05 am
*more autistic streamershit*
I gotta agree with Kugel on this nonsense. This shit is just too dense for outsiders to "appreciate".

If I wanted to see trashy people be autistic idiots, I could watch one of several trash TV shows on Kraut TV.

Or fuck, I could watch any random haremshit animu and probably find more realistic plots and character interactions.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat May 05, 2018 2:44 pm

I agree that its not for everyone, its why I never made a post about him before auli made this thread.

I'm sure most people would read about him and feel like I feel if I try to read about most of the people that came from Channel Awesome.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 05, 2018 2:48 pm

Jersey Shore was at least edited and had hand-picked morons put into situations that would guarantee chimpouts. Even that was hot garbage.
Oh, wow, Ice Pozzedmoron intentionally causes trouble and *gasp* gets into trouble! :roll:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat May 05, 2018 5:49 pm

I'll never understand why filming yourself being retarded with your retarded friends can have an audience.

This is the future, people...
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sat May 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Auli wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 5:49 pm
I'll never understand why filming yourself being retarded with your retarded friends can have an audience.

This is the future, people...
Underaged audience.
Whenever you don't understand something being big, it's the underaged audience.
- and that's a good thing.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat May 05, 2018 7:21 pm

Its not new though. Shits been a thing for like 30 years since shit like Real World.

Post by Guest » Sat May 05, 2018 7:34 pm

Wasn't 'Jackass' a thing before the internet nonsense? Same shit, different decade.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 05, 2018 7:41 pm

Jackass had physical humor and slapstick qualities. Things that date back to the beginning of comedy.

This IRL stuff (at least what we're talking about) isn't even close to that. You can't compare an Abbot and Costello skit with, "I handcuffed a chick who screamed at me to stop for half of forever. Isn't that funny, guys?"
Guest wrote:Poopy Man