IRL streamfaggotry

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Ice Poseidon, BA and a 50yr old thot

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 03, 2018 9:39 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:02 pm
I guess I don't get how any of this made sense to any of them. Why do anything that happened, here? None of it was entertaining for the reasons they thought it would be. The cringe factor is the only reason it ended up being funny.
oldbones wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:35 pm
I'm exhausted just reading this faggotry. Why does any of this exist? How are these people alive?
I've spent half my life a good deal of my free time with internet drama. I've been on the Metokur forums, /cow/, ED and on all iterations of DHI. Yet I have no fucking clue, lads. This and the whole Internet Bloodsport shit makes no sense to me.

It's like artificial drama to give kids something to talk about. People streaming aimlessly in the hopes of eventually pissing each other off through sheer boredom and the irritation that comes with it, then getting hyped up about minute disagreements in the hopes of being able to hype them up into "drama" that will bring views and money.

It's all extremely boring, empty and so long-winded that you can't even clip the supposed drama. "Warsky and JF broke up!!!", they say. "It's great drama!", they say. "Watch this, this, this and this video for this top drama!", they say, linking multiple hours long videos with mostly dead air, chat comments being read and absolutely ZERO interesting, funny or dramatic things happening.
I hate this garbage trend.

tl;dr:
SpoilerShow
magneto.jpg
magneto.jpg (50.9 KiB) Viewed 1389 times
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Re: Ice Poseidon, BA and a 50yr old thot

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri May 04, 2018 12:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:39 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:02 pm
I guess I don't get how any of this made sense to any of them. Why do anything that happened, here? None of it was entertaining for the reasons they thought it would be. The cringe factor is the only reason it ended up being funny.
oldbones wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:35 pm
I'm exhausted just reading this faggotry. Why does any of this exist? How are these people alive?
I've spent half my life a good deal of my free time with internet drama. I've been on the Metokur forums, /cow/, ED and on all iterations of DHI. Yet I have no fucking clue, lads. This and the whole Internet Bloodsport shit makes no sense to me.

It's like artificial drama to give kids something to talk about. People streaming aimlessly in the hopes of eventually pissing each other off through sheer boredom and the irritation that comes with it, then getting hyped up about minute disagreements in the hopes of being able to hype them up into "drama" that will bring views and money.

It's all extremely boring, empty and so long-winded that you can't even clip the supposed drama. "Warsky and JF broke up!!!", they say. "It's great drama!", they say. "Watch this, this, this and this video for this top drama!", they say, linking multiple hours long videos with mostly dead air, chat comments being read and absolutely ZERO interesting, funny or dramatic things happening.
I hate this garbage trend.

tl;dr:
SpoilerShow
magneto.jpg
Amen, this is partially why I wish you could reach into your screen and shoot someone in the head you don't like.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Auli

Re: IRL streamfaggotry

Post by Auli » Fri May 04, 2018 3:57 pm

Ice disavowed Baked lol
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri May 04, 2018 3:59 pm

>handcuff granny THOT
>disavow guy who was just there for the ride
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri May 04, 2018 4:01 pm

These streams are SRS BZNSS guise, we need to disavow each other so our positions and integrity are CLEAR.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 04, 2018 4:05 pm

So when Queen of /cuck/ gets himself killed somehow, can I hope for BA to replace him? He's on the right track to become a proper lolcow.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri May 04, 2018 4:43 pm

Ice was sent the vids of Baked marching at Charlottsville where he screamed "YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US!" and Ice didn't want to have the possibility to be called "a Nazi" for hanging out with Baked.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri May 04, 2018 4:45 pm

>handcuff granny THOT on camera
>show police video of her distinctly refusing the situation
>disavow anybody for doing anything controversial
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:05 pm
So when Queen of /cuck/ gets himself killed somehow, can I hope for BA to replace him? He's on the right track to become a proper lolcow.
>youtube idiot
>hosted spergefight show
>attached to political internet fads
>homosexual
And most damningly:
>wanted to be jimbo memetokur's fwend
Auli wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:43 pm
Ice was sent the vids of Baked marching at Charlottsville where he screamed "YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US!" and Ice didn't want to have the possibility to be called "a Nazi" for hanging out with Baked.
How fucking stupid is this Ice character if he can't do the most basic vetting on the stupid fucks he brings to his house.
I pray he melts.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri May 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Him getting arrested would have been lolzy and gained him subs.

Him getting called a Nazi could either make him more popular or less popular.