VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: JewWario: You Can Rape This!

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:31 am
JewRapio's popular enough to still get recommended on Twitter to follow:

:lol:
Even in death, he is more relevant than Mirzgarl and the others. He is the Michael Jackson of CA.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Maybe Marzgurl should rape somebody. That'd increase her engagement.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:31 pm
Mundane Fatt should mention that in the book he's writing.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:19 pm
Vic Mignogna has a reputation of sleeping around with his barely legal fangirls at conventions. He also uses his faith to protect himself from criticism.
This is some dub guy, right? I've heard all kinds of stories about these guys, similar ones to JewWario. I heard that one guy (this Vic here) is a huge Christfag that insists on leading a prayer at every con, and that the snowflakes at the con consider that a microaggression and get triggered. So I never know what to believe.

But there was at least one of these dub guys that got caught grooming and fucking underage girls. Illich Guardiola. But he got away with it scot free because he married the girl with the mother's permission (Texas ;) ) once the accusation dropped and the cops couldn't touch him. It ended his career though, AFAIK.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:34 am

Vic Micnignog was a guest on the Anthony Cumia Show once, thats enough proof that he's a diddler for me.
He was dub Eduardo Elric, he was Hikaru in ADV's dub of SDF Macross, and he was Broly. All shit nobody should care about. Stop watching dubs.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:04 am

ADV redub of Macross was the most pointless thing ever. They should just dub one of the Macross sequels that never got translated instead, like Macross 7 or Zero.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:23 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
she can rape me anytime

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:39 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:23 am
Angelfire Memes wrote:
she can rape me anytime
no shit, me too!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:40 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:34 am
Vic Micnignog was a guest on the Anthony Cumia Show once, thats enough proof that he's a diddler for me.
He was dub Eduardo Elric, he was Hikaru in ADV's dub of SDF Macross, and he was Broly. All shit nobody should care about. Stop watching dubs.
He also made Star Trek Continues and plays Kirk in it.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:02 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:34 am
I consider them all nobodies and I'm baffled why these fucking nerds care about them, let alone would let them diddle them.
Occasionally these cons will actually get Japanese actors, but these days, 9 times out of 10 it's someone I've never heard of. Like why don't they get someone epic like Norio Wakamoto
Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:04 am
ADV redub of Macross was the most pointless thing ever. They should just dub one of the Macross sequels that never got translated instead, like Macross 7 or Zero.
Those other Macross shows are in legal hell and can never be subbed or dubbed legally. This cabal of Egyptian con artists the Agrama family and their front company Harmony Gold claim to hold the all the rights. It's a big mess; you'd have to google it to understand it all.
お前はもう死んでいる。