I heard you faggots were talking shit.

Better run while you can virgins.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Re: JewWario: You Can Rape This!

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:34 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:04 pm
Like I said, jewwario wouldve just countersnitched on their own grooming and rapes, just because he is the target now because he cant defend himself doesnt mean the others didnt do the same.
The amount of assumption and projection that you're doing is ridiculous. Operate off of the evidence we have and leave it at that-- we have only one confirmed shady dealing and a bunch of people talking and not bringing forward much in the way of proof.

Stop feeling bad that you wanted to bang a bunch of 16 year olds. It's making you irrational.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:23 pm
I also know how attention-starved cunts are. Some allegation many years after the fact from feshit waman in an attempt to get some hashtag off the ground holds no water.
But Mantis has a history of hating this shit getting back to her and causing a big drama. She hated the Lordkat thing and defended him when those cunts spoke for her and were offended on her behalf (which Chu did again during gamergate, which she hated as well) so what you said earlier about her only thinking she was raped when someone else told her is bullshit too. You think she is going to like this #meagain shit when the people running it are the people who spoke for her during the Lordkat shit? That little dig saying they ignored her could be revenge since she hates being used as a weapon.

It doesn't add up for her to lie about this, she has never come across as the listen and believe type or she would have crucified Lordkat when she had the chance. She is a drunk with clear problems though and should be seen as an example of how to avoid being raped, despite what dumb femcunts will tell you (get drunk with friends and always have a sober person around you in a binging session)
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:15 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:50 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
I also know how attention-starved cunts are. Some allegation many years after the fact from feshit waman in an attempt to get some hashtag off the ground holds no water.
But Mantis has a history of hating this shit getting back to her and causing a big drama. She hated the Lordkat thing and defended him when those cunts spoke for her and were offended on her behalf (which Chu did again during gamergate, which she hated as well) so what you said earlier about her only thinking she was raped when someone else told her in bullshit too. You think she is going to like this #meagain shit when the people running it are the people who spoke for her during the Lordkat shit? That little dig saying they ignored her could be revenge since she hates being used as a weapon.

It doesn't add up for her to lie about this, she has never come across as the listen and believe type or she would have crucified Lordkat when she had the chance. She is a drunk with clear problems though and should be seen as an example of how to avoid being raped, despite what dumb femcunts will tell you (get drunk with friends and always have a sober person around you in a binging session)
Agreed, I used to game with Mantis on XBL and while she’s definitely got issues she isn’t one of those types. The implicit parties only want to weaponize her when they’re targeting an enemy, they know now that she’d only make them look worse during this debacle.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:31 am

JewRapio's popular enough to still get recommended on Twitter to follow:

:lol:

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:37 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:50 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
But Mantis has a history of hating this shit getting back to her and causing a big drama. She hated the Lordkat thing and defended him when those cunts spoke for her and were offended on her behalf (which Chu did again during gamergate, which she hated as well) so what you said earlier about her only thinking she was raped when someone else told her in bullshit too. You think she is going to like this #meagain shit when the people running it are the people who spoke for her during the Lordkat shit? That little dig saying they ignored her could be revenge since she hates being used as a weapon.

If I remember correctly, she went on one of Lordkat's streams and admitted she was raped that night, just not by LK and there was some reason the guy got away with it. On her twitter she used to bring it up, talking about how her rapist got away with it but never mentioned his name or even implied he might be dead. But she was drunk, every story about that night has that key detail.

Now if it was like Lindsay's "I was totally sexually harrassed you guys. But it was by a guy you never heard of. He won two Oscars and got me blacklisted from Hollywood, that's why I never accomplished anything" shit, I'd have a hard time buying it. But when she had the perfect opportunity to get some attention by joining Chez Apocalypse in calling LK a rapist and earning sympathy bucks. But she didn't, she kept her mouth shut and tried to move on with her life.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:54 am

I postulate that the accusations against JewWario are true on the basis that only a retarded person would bang JewWario.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:05 am

Alright, point taken. Him grabbing her by the pussy is plausible then. I'm just always very much opposed to such allegations these days.
I still maintain that the other anonymous throwaway reddit ones are full of shit until they, at the very least, provide some evidence of not just being random shitposters.

Oh and I especially don't believe a single fucking word of whatever Holly has to say. That cunt is as anti-evidence as it gets. All she cares about is getting her head out of the noose she's tied herself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:05 am

I still maintain that the other anonymous throwaway reddit ones are full of shit until they, at the very least, provide some evidence of not just being random shitposters.
The anonymous ones for the most part said they fucked him when they were 18 but were groomed. He probably did fuck them and they regretted it later with that "l was 16 in my mind you know?" bullshit. With Kittie she describes how she ended up being fuckbuddies friends with him at that memorial, and she admitted she gave no fucks about him until he started complimenting her on her video she made and then on her blog or something. He came to her (and in her) and probably didn't know she was already 18, since in her 20s she looks like a 13 year old. Because of that I believe the grooming thing, but it lets be real they wanted the dick at the time and were happy with it, they are just going through the phase every girl in their mid 20s goes through when they look back at the guys they fucked when they were 18-20.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:48 am

If you listened to the eulogy you'd know that he knew that she was 18.
He commented on a video of hers, kept some contact and then sang her that creepy happy birthday on stream when she turned 19. They've first met in person when she was 19.
That's no accident. He checked out her birthday right from the beginning. The whole deal was planned.

Yeah I believe that he did that kinda thing with others as well. I just don't believe anonymous reddit accounts and I sure as fuck don't believe that there was actual rape involved. He wanted to act out his favourite harem animu IRL.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!