JewWario: You Can Rape This!

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: JewWario: You Can Rape This!

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:39 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:30 pm
Im just not going to say oh there is no proof so they must all be innocent like a dumb naive fuck.
He's not innocent. He banged some daft retard while married. I don't doubt that he's pulled similar shit either. I just don't believe some turbo slut IN groupie or have sympathy for her if that really happened the way she claims now, years later. They know what they are doing when they get shitfaced around those people.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:06 pm

"Grooming" is one of the most retarded concepts I've ever seen, right next to "statutory rape". It only makes sense when talking about very small children or retarded adults with the mental age of one. Someone who is able to attend to a convention on her own can't be groomed; she can be courted, flirted with, tricked into a one night stand with false promises, etc., or she could even have her own agency and initiate -and be responsible for- whatever happens afterwards (an alien concept for the modern feminist). Why are some of you fucks using this SJWism seriously?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:17 pm

We are not using sjwisms. Grooming is very real, I might have been guilty of it without knowing it lol.
Back when I was 19-20 I was chatting with 15-16 year olds because I have a babyface and often they thought I was around their age. Same other way around some girls looked 18-20 and then you find out they lied about their age on social media.
Some approached me, I approached some. No need to sugercoat it while I didnt do much wrong it certainly wasnt right.

So when I discussed this "problem' with some friends of mine I was told I was grooming before I even knew what it was lol. I was saying to my friends shit these girls are all over me and some are pretty hot but I cant meet up with them or Id feel really nasty (now 4/5/6 year age gaps are not that insane but at that age point it is) so Ill just friendzone them until theyre 18.
So yeah I was basically grooming without any intent of actually doing so and never met up with any of these girls because while "waiting" until theyre 18 you find out by talking a lot that yeah a 16 year old really isnt that interesting to me.

Knowing you will see these people at a convention totally changes all that. Then you are playing with fire and temptations in an area with drugs and alcohol etc.

And if you dont see that person indeed has some braindamage you must be blind.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:17 pm

AFAIK the worst thing JewWaluigi did was cheat on his wife, with some ugly ass hoes at that.
I'm not convinced that was even at the forefront of his mind when the bullet was. Nutty bastard convinced himself he was a Jew and then started watching anime. He had a whole lotta nothin swirling his noggin.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:17 pm
AFAIK the worst thing JewWaluigi did was cheat on his wife, with some ugly ass hoes at that.
I'm not convinced that was even at the forefront of his mind when the bullet was. Nutty bastard convinced himself he was a Jew and then started watching anime. He had a whole lotta nothin swirling his noggin.
Your damage control just isnt working, go back to your own pathetic audience again please.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:06 pm
"Grooming" is one of the most retarded concepts I've ever seen, right next to "statutory rape". It only makes sense when talking about very small children or retarded adults with the mental age of one. Someone who is able to attend to a convention on her own can't be groomed; she can be courted, flirted with, tricked into a one night stand with false promises, etc., or she could even have her own agency and initiate -and be responsible for- whatever happens afterwards (an alien concept for the modern feminist). Why are some of you fucks using this SJWism seriously?
Must be the ghost of Jewrapio trying to shrug off his wrongdoings.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:06 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:17 pm
I completely agree.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:07 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:21 pm
:ugeek: Should I open this can of worms or not?

Is what JW did any different that what these other nobodies do at cons? We all know none of these nobodies could get girlfriends on their own. It's obvious that they're all dipping into their fanbase. There are ones we know about like Spoony and April, but you just know that for every one hookup we know about there must be three dozen that we don't.
Oh, I can see that. A bunch of internet nobodies, drunk on their e-fame, surrounded by ladies (or dudes *looking at Linkara*) that literally worship them.

I guess it's like with Catholic pedo priests and doping: It's A-OK until you get caught.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Vic Mignogna has a reputation of sleeping around with his barely legal fangirls at conventions. He also uses his faith to protect himself from criticism.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:19 pm
Vic Mignogna has a reputation of sleeping around with his barely legal fangirls at conventions. He also uses his faith to protect himself from criticism.
Kirk is a womanizer? You don't say?! :o

:P