Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:00 pm
These subtle remarks could explain why Linkara loves to go apeshit on twitter with weird tirades about how he is the superior CA Godfather (tm). Doge has become his nemesis, it seems.
Well yeah. Chris Bores (his previous nemesis) admitted he didn't know who 'she' was, which made all of Lewis's contributions to irate gamer sucks look hilariously pathetic. Doge cant pretend he didn't know who Lewis was.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:33 pm

Lew considered Chris his nemesis? Oh man, but Linkara isn't even in the same league!
Of course Chris didn't know who on earth he was.
It's a trap!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:35 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:33 pm
Lew considered Chris his nemesis? Oh man, but Linkara isn't even in the same league!
Lewis made a 'parody' video on Chris called 'i rate comics' where he was purposefully obtuse and rude, and posted heavily on the irate gamer sucks blog

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:42 pm

He liked to rant about how big of a failure Chris' storylines are, and how much planning, work, and effort he puts into his storylines.

Like here
Linkara being Linkara wrote:It's amazing how lame the Pixel Demon truly was. You know, you don't NEED special effects or sprites or hell even a good look for a villain if you can capture mood, atmosphere, and properly set up a villain. In the same amount of time it took Bores to make this episode, I set up the Entity - showed how nigh-invincible it was, building up mythos around it, letting creepy music establish the mood, have characters plucked out with just a snap, and then the ending reveal? The most advanced effects with it were basic After Effects masking tools and static. The fans helped, too, just by letting them post creepy messages purportedly by the Entity - letting them speculate what was real and what wasn't - cryptic statements, creepy wordplay, other names and mythology based around this unstoppable horror. And even when I brought up a sillier part of the Entity's nature, the other horror elements more than made up for it so it was kind of irrelevant or just built up NEW terrors around it.
His "Entity" is Missingno. from Pokeyman, btw.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:02 pm

From the sounds of it I already prefer Pixel Demon.. Plus I could believe that Chris wasn't taking this stuff so super serious either ..
If Linky is good at anything then it's jerking himself off over his purported greatness.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:07 pm

Super serious is the only kind of storyline in his book.
And I think he kinda needs someone to shit on, as a sort of "proof" that he is indeed the superior choice. This started subtly with his Chris bashing, and eventually blossomed into his "My audio drama is the best fucking anniversary movie / Evil hack writer Doge refused to acknowledge my genius" twitter spergfests.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:09 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:35 pm
Lewis made a 'parody' video on Chris called 'i rate comics' where he was purposefully obtuse and rude
How is that different to his normal content?

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:18 pm

Note: the name linkara came from Lewis's rape novels where his oc 'Louis Williamson' isekais to rape narnia with a magic assassin's creed glove, fucks catgirl stripper priestesses of the church of linkara who are then dyke raped with stalagtites and tree branches.

Chris Bores does puppet vids, skylander toy vids, and ghost hunters vids.

Also note: Lewis CHOSE the name 'Linkara' for his reviewer persona in late 2009(he first called himself 'that guy with the Hat'). It was a conscious choice, and his last book in angel armor was released in late 2011.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:25 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:18 pm
Note: the name linkara came from Lewis's rape novels where his oc 'Louis Williamson' isekais to rape narnia with a magic assassin's creed glove, fucks catgirl stripper priestesses of the church of linkara who are then dyke raped with stalagtites and tree branches.
Based! Those whores got what they deserved.

ban

Post by ban » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:40 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:35 pm
Newhalf wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:33 pm
Lewis made a 'parody' video on Chris called 'i rate comics' where he was purposefully obtuse and rude, and posted heavily on the irate gamer sucks blog
So the usual stuff except without his glorious storylines?
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wait a minute, are you for real? So, not only did this fucker drip giga-autism even back then, he actively chose to reference the parts of The Evil Dead and Zeorymer that make people actually uncomfortable and got off on them while writting it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Also note: Lewis CHOSE the name 'Linkara' for his reviewer persona in late 2009(he first called himself 'that guy with the Hat'). It was a conscious choice, and his last book in angel armor was released in late 2011.
Yeah, that's the thing I know. He even aknowledged it IIRC after someone mentioned it or asked him about it?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow