Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kama
Posts: 831
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kama » Mon May 13, 2019 3:13 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:53 pm
Kama wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:38 pm
I hear people used to like him because he made rap songs that actually held a message, but now he's just another corporate label.
That's funny. He was always a corporate label. The only reason bitch bois liked him is that he cussed people out and made himself so Mr. Perfect. Feeds their ego.

The only thing that made me kek about him in recent years was him doing that diss track on Trump then him getting butt mad that our President completely ignored his sorry ass. :lol:
Well from what I was told he used to rap about things that were real at first like being abused as a kid, but now he's just like every other corporate rapper talking about bitches and money.

Dehbashi
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 am

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Dehbashi » Mon May 13, 2019 4:20 pm

He always talked about bitches. His ex-wife or girlfriend Kim and his mom. Calling them that every single early song of his. Nothing changed. He's a wigger who acts true Ghetto which is why he was accepted in the rap community.
Unlike Vanilla Ice who was attacked at every turn for using rap since he didn't act and sing songs like a nigga.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4784
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by CIANIgger » Mon May 13, 2019 4:36 pm

Why won't Linky just fuck a nigger, get AIDS and die already?
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 2573
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Rapeculture » Mon May 13, 2019 4:37 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:36 pm
Why won't Linky just fuck a nigger, get AIDS and die already?
One of life's great mysteries....
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 5:56 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:20 pm
Unlike Vanilla Ice who was attacked at every turn for using rap since he didn't act and sing songs like a nigga.
He killed Abdul and Iggy and got everything he deserved.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:53 pm
Kama wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:38 pm
I hear people used to like him because he made rap songs that actually held a message, but now he's just another corporate label.
That's funny. He was always a corporate label.
Every rapper is.
Niggers still don't know that music is just as fake as movies.
Dehbashi wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:53 pm
The only thing that made me kek about him in recent years was him doing that diss track on Trump then him getting butt mad that our President completely ignored his sorry ass. :lol:
You know who else ignored him? Everyone.

User avatar
Kama
Posts: 831
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kama » Mon May 13, 2019 6:06 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:20 pm
He always talked about bitches. His ex-wife or girlfriend Kim and his mom. Calling them that every single early song of his. Nothing changed. He's a wigger who acts true Ghetto which is why he was accepted in the rap community.
Unlike Vanilla Ice who was attacked at every turn for using rap since he didn't act and sing songs like a nigga.
I pretty much thought all rappers talked about was getting dem bitches, gold chains, etc. But people are determined to make me believe they're these deep lyricists that sing about the true awfulness of living in the ghetto and how despite their missed up lives they were able to claw their way out and become something more.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 6:07 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:36 pm
Why won't Linky just fuck a nigger, get AIDS and die already?
Did the nigger he married give him AIDS yet?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:07 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:36 pm
Why won't Linky just fuck a nigger, get AIDS and die already?
Did the nigger he married give him AIDS yet?
I doubt many people were fucking Harambe before Linky. More likely he'll get it from a glory hole BBC in a dirty public bathroom.

User avatar
Cuckara
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Cuckara » Mon May 13, 2019 6:28 pm

Kama wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:06 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:20 pm
He always talked about bitches. His ex-wife or girlfriend Kim and his mom. Calling them that every single early song of his. Nothing changed. He's a wigger who acts true Ghetto which is why he was accepted in the rap community.
Unlike Vanilla Ice who was attacked at every turn for using rap since he didn't act and sing songs like a nigga.
I pretty much thought all rappers talked about was getting dem bitches, gold chains, etc. But people are determined to make me believe they're these deep lyricists that sing about the true awfulness of living in the ghetto and how despite their missed up lives they were able to claw their way out and become something more.
Make no mistake, Eminem became a corporate commodity the second he signed onto Dr. Dre's record label. However, he has definitely gotten worse over time. He was never some kind of deep genius, but a few of his early songs are slightly more meaningful than what you would usually find in mainstream hip hop, whereas his latest material is just typical hip hop egotism.

P.S. Ignore anyone who tries to tell you hip hop is an intelligent genre that's full of genius lyricists. If you want genuinely good lyricism, listen to Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits, and Nick Cave. Over 90% of mainstream rappers are shallow hedonists who don't have anything interesting to say.
"I'm a nasty cock slut" - Lewis Jeffrey Lovhaug

""How do I explain to my daughter incest is wrong?" Is it actually wrong? I don't know, this is like a... This is a crazy fucking thing." - Steven Kenneth Bonnell II

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jpakke and 5 guests