Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:16 am

Linky would be desperately trying to get Biff's pants off and suck his dick.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:39 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:48 am
1:45 - 4:30, Its uncle Linky complaining about almost everything, again
I wonder if he's self-aware but doesn't give a fuck or if he's completely oblivious. It's the whole Voltage Vengers shit all over again. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:11 pm

He's aware but not self aware. That fools lots of people into thinking he's self aware. He will 'admit' to things to throw off heat but privately wonder why the world can't appreciate his genius.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:22 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:11 pm
He's aware but not self aware. That fools lots of people into thinking he's self aware. He will 'admit' to things to throw off heat but privately wonder why the world can't appreciate his genius.
That may be the best explanation of Linky I've seen. He can understand when everyone is laughing or pissed off at something he did or made, but he can't understand WHY. That's why unlike Movieblob he can admit when he screwed up, but he can't actually fix it. He can only pretend he's going to.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:39 pm
ThatGuy wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:48 am
1:45 - 4:30, Its uncle Linky complaining about almost everything, again
I wonder if he's self-aware but doesn't give a fuck or if he's completely oblivious. It's the whole Voltage Vengers shit all over again. :lol:
Thank you for reminding me of that masterpiece, bro. I rewatched that shit just now and had a great laugh. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:50 pm

"I cannot talk over someone else's footage unless I am compensated in ad revenue. Funding an audio drama that nobody will watch and supporting Marzgurl and other wonderful aces is not cheap!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:22 pm

Why the fuck do all these INs feel the companies that actually created the shit they're stealing shouldnt be paid for it?

Sure, he's doing SOMETHING, but his expectation of reimbursement is not in line with his work output. I think something like a 90/10 split of revenue between IN and production company wouldn't be a terrible idea, but you know they'd REEEEE all the way to the bank at the thought of giving up a single penny of their "hard earned" money.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Deckard wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:22 pm
Why the fuck do all these INs feel the companies that actually created the shit they're stealing shouldnt be paid for it?

Sure, he's doing SOMETHING, but his expectation of reimbursement is not in line with his work output. I think something like a 90/10 split of revenue between IN and production company wouldn't be a terrible idea, but you know they'd REEEEE all the way to the bank at the thought of giving up a single penny of their "hard earned" money.
Just wait for his Lindsay Ellis moment where he talks about suing some company for using a meme of him or flags a youtube video for making fun of Lightbringer.

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:37 pm
Deckard wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:22 pm

Just wait for his Lindsay Ellis moment where he talks about suing some company for using a meme of him or flags a youtube video for making fun of Lightbringer.
Exactly my point. Fucking hypocrites, the lot of them.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:41 pm

Lol, yeah, the self-entitlement of these cunts.

Make a career by infringing copyright every single week for years on end, then bitch when a super brief clip of you makes it into a Hollywood movie. Get rekt, faggots.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.