Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:45 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:03 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 am
I still think part of the reason he got tired of Liz is because Liz was going to transition, so he'd have all the problems of dating a tranny (staunch Christian family wouldn't approve if he got outed, no possibility of spawning little Lovhauglings) while losing the whole reason he was interested in the first place (his insatiable thirst for cock).
Not just that, Liz had no interesting in indulging in any of his fantasies, so our poor nasty cockslut could look at it, but never touch or suck it like he wanted.
It's a pretty fascinating story. The only reason that Fagkara wanted to date Liz was because Liz had a dick. When that went away, so did he. So much for love, LOL!

Can we just admit now that Channel Awesome was full of degenerate pieces of shit? Even if they seemed normal at the time?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:50 am

>now
>they seemed normal at the time
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:09 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:45 am
drisko wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:03 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 am
I still think part of the reason he got tired of Liz is because Liz was going to transition, so he'd have all the problems of dating a tranny (staunch Christian family wouldn't approve if he got outed, no possibility of spawning little Lovhauglings) while losing the whole reason he was interested in the first place (his insatiable thirst for cock).
Not just that, Liz had no interesting in indulging in any of his fantasies, so our poor nasty cockslut could look at it, but never touch or suck it like he wanted.
It's a pretty fascinating story. The only reason that Fagkara wanted to date Liz was because Liz had a dick. When that went away, so did he. So much for love, LOL!

Can we just admit now that Channel Awesome was full of degenerate pieces of shit? Even if they seemed normal at the time?
Let’s see.

Rapist/sexual predator who blew his brains out in order to escape the guilt...or was murdered in operation double crossover if you know better.

Closeted homo neocon deluded nasty cockslut who is the Mr. Garrison of INs in how indecisive and self loathing he is.

Literal autistic man child who has a girlfriend in the same way that a 5 year old does and plays with toys intended for kids of that age.

Bitter old crone who is willing to do anything it takes to get to the top, no matter how many bodies must pave the way.

Yeah...they’re a pretty messed up bunch.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:23 pm

Imagine Linky's frustration. There he is, a newborn Christian that doesn't want to be gay but yet suck dick. Finding Liz must've been a blessing. He'd get to suck dick but also claim to be a straight man with a girlfriend. He found his out!

Then he doesn't get to suck his dick and before he managed to nag Liz to give him the D it's going to get uninstalled.
He was so close to living the dream.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:00 am

So during sex he wasn’t allowed to touch her D? Did they ever bonk to begin with?

Also I don’t keep up with this faggot’s upload history but I heard he did a Kamen Rider comic or something. Has he touched the actual series since? I don’t think Linky could handle real man’s tokusatsu.

Although I’d love for him to review Kamen Rider Amerzons.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:57 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Can we just admit now that Channel Awesome was full of degenerate pieces of shit?
Brad Jones' new character: Justin Mitt: "Duh, I hate those internet reviewers because I'm an incel. Anyone who has sex is a degenerate! (I'm also inexplicably a parody of some character from a cable TV show for some reason!)"

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:18 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:57 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Can we just admit now that Channel Awesome was full of degenerate pieces of shit?
Brad Jones' new character: Justin Mitt: "Duh, I hate those internet reviewers because I'm an incel. Anyone who has sex is a degenerate! (I'm also inexplicably a parody of some character from a cable TV show for some reason!)"
Well done, guest. :lol: :lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:31 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:00 am
So during sex he wasn’t allowed to touch her D? Did they ever bonk to begin with?
According to what Liz did spill, no, they didn't ever have sex. Lewis wasn't allowed to touch Liz's dick because Liz is a fucked in the head transfaggot and didn't feel like he should have a dick to begin with.
Now, I only trust Liz as far as I can throw the faggot but Linky losing interest in him even before the whole operation stuff came up would make sense in hindsight. If he ever got to suck that dick he'd have been over the moon all that time.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:31 am
According to what Liz did spill, no, they didn't ever have sex. Lewis wasn't allowed to touch Liz's dick because Liz is a fucked in the head transfaggot and didn't feel like he should have a dick to begin with.
This will always be one of the funniest things about Linkara. He dated an actual tranny but still failed to get the feminine penis all up in his guts and down his throat.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:24 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:40 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:31 am
This will always be one of the funniest things about Linkara. He dated an actual tranny but still failed to get the feminine penis all up in his guts and down his throat.
The imagination of how fucking crushed the faggot must've been is the funniest. How slim are the chances of this particular kinda faggot running into that other particular kinda faggot, right? And yet within this grasping reach he didn't get to fulfil his dream anyway.
That shit was so crushing that he instead went for his second fetish of being dominated by a disgusting, fat woman and he chose a nigger for extra punishment.

Now, he'll not just wake up to his state and an hero. He likes getting humilated and dominated. But I'm thinking there's a good murder suicide in the lad and I'll eagerly await that one of these days.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!