VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:55 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:38 pm
I checked that tumblr and apparently Lewis wants to make AT4W audio dramas
because his voice, you know
I think that Harvey Finevoice Christmas Charols CD has gotten to his head. At least he won't have to beg for tens of thousands of dollars with audio dramas.

At least I hope so.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:18 am
Even your dumbest IN would have to do a lot of work to hurt himself with a flintlock
I think they can only ever misfire after you've already fired and there's still a spark or two left in the barrel. It's much more likely that it won't fire at all because INs probably suck at flintlock gun maintenance.

And gun ranges would probably hate these things. Just look at these shots, which make it appear like the fucking thing is exploding:
SpoilerShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:55 pm
I think that Harvey Finevoice Christmas Charols CD has gotten to his head. At least he won't have to beg for tens of thousands of dollars with audio dramas.

At least I hope so.
Gahaad
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:26 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Rushy wrote:

At least I hope so.
For real, what actual cost would even be associated with that? He already has all of his actors (himself, himself a few more himselfs), a microphone, and whatever access to music and SFX he's already using for At4W. A project like that should genuinely come with a price tag of $0.00. Unless they'd be paying for "time taken away from the main content" or some such garbo, I guess.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I think they can only ever misfire after you've already fired and there's still a spark or two left in the barrel. It's much more likely that it won't fire at all because INs probably suck at flintlock gun maintenance.

And gun ranges would probably hate these things.
Well, that's the most common kind of misfire, which can also still but very rarely happen with modern guns. That's why if you press the trigger but nothing comes out you should still hold the gun on target for a good while and then carefully, while keeping on target, eject the magazine and cycle the gun to eject the cartridge.

Gun ranges really don't like any old black powder guns. Even with today's stuff you have to clean the range regularly but black powder makes it impossible to use indoors. Even outdoors, the volume of unburnt black powder ejected fucking everywhere eventually would become a fire hazard. It's just a mess.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:34 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Rushy wrote:
Doctor Who did it so he has to do it. It will be a big success because it's him doing it.

That's as far as his thinking goes.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Maybe he'll even get a contract with Big Finish to sell his fanfiction in stores.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:58 pm

>I'm Totally Not Mad: The Post

Linkara has always been easy to troll because he always, FUCKING ALWAYS, needs to get the last word in. Even when it's obvious he is being trolled he has to answer everything when it's obvious he should just ignore questions like this. His autism simply won't let him do that though.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:46 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:58 pm
>I'm Totally Not Mad: The Post

Linkara has always been easy to troll because he always, FUCKING ALWAYS, needs to get the last word in. Even when it's obvious he is being trolled he has to answer everything when it's obvious he should just ignore questions like this. His autism simply won't let him do that though.
She’s a woman. She’s always been a woman.
And yet, Linkara, YOU called her a ladyboy and probably a lot of other transphobic things. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:41 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:46 pm
She’s a woman. She’s always been a woman.
And yet, Linkara, YOU called her a ladyboy and probably a lot of other transphobic things. :lol:
Also, when "she" stopped being a "woman" with a throbbing , feminine penis, you dropped "her" faster than readers dropped Female Thor's comics.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:54 pm

He didn't even have the balls to dump "her".