Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Mister Show

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Mister Show » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Look again. It's TWO hours. I saw that one pop up in my feed, and I sighed heavily. I suppose I should listen eventually to see if there's any preemptive damage control.

I can't wait to hear what Liz says. I don't expect her to completely open up about Lewis. If you're in a real relationship with someone, you tend to still harbor feelings, even after the relationship is over. But I've always believed that if we were patient and waited long enough, there would be stories.
Big money! Big prizes! I love it!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:05 pm

Mister Show wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:08 am
Also, this... https://youtu.be/Rhlr4XXW6r8

Read the comments on that vid.
when it's done.PNG
when it's done.PNG (27.47 KiB) Viewed 1320 times
kek
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:05 pm
Mister Show wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:08 am
Also, this... https://youtu.be/Rhlr4XXW6r8

Read the comments on that vid.
when it's done.PNG
kek
Wait... what's happening here exactly? I need context
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:10 pm

The context will be explained when it's explained. There is no. set. schedule to explaining jokes. Jokes will be explained when they're explained.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:33 pm

Also they cannot talk over someone else's voice unless they are compensated for it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:00 am

Mister Show wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:06 pm
Look again. It's TWO hours. I saw that one pop up in my feed, and I sighed heavily. I suppose I should listen eventually to see if there's any preemptive damage control.

I can't wait to hear what Liz says. I don't expect her to completely open up about Lewis. If you're in a real relationship with someone, you tend to still harbor feelings, even after the relationship is over. But I've always believed that if we were patient and waited long enough, there would be stories.
Around eight minutes in, when he mentions his old text reviews, he admits "I'm not the biggest comics fan" so I think there's a good sign damage control is coming. I'll let you all know as I continue to listen.

EDIT:

1- He talks about his early work, like that MST3K fan movie he made, and mentions he doesn't swear because his parents watch his videos.

2 - About 15 min in he mentions he knows other comic reviewers exist but he doesn't watch them.

3 - 16 min, he mentions a Mike Nelson line that says "Not everyone will get the reference, but the right people will" as an excuse for his lazy comedy.

4 - 18:30 we're on TGWTG. He sees the crossovers in the same way as comic crossovers and specials. When talking about the anniversary movies he's positive, though he does touch on the fact that people felt it was unfair they weren't invited, but then goes back to gushing.

5 - 22:00 Pat brings it back to people feeling left out and Linkara tries to spin it as everyone loving being there and having a great time (Which is probably how he remembers it) but points out that after a while, the exposure loses its value.

6 - 24:00 We're onto CA taking the money from the crossovers.

7 - 25:20 To Boldly Flee has come up and Lewis is starting to admit to the problems. Mostly on how long it took and how CA wanted them to make more crossovers. But he's trying to spin it more positively.

More to come later.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:54 am

Drisko on suicide watch after 25 minutes.

From what it sounds like is a linkara beat up session, which is strange since pat for whatever reason REALLY likes lewis.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:09 pm

Does he own up to the fact that he pocketed most of the money? Because his movie cost more than El Mariachi, Blair Witch, and Clerks combined?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:37 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:09 pm
Does he own up to the fact that he pocketed most of the money? Because his movie cost more than El Mariachi, Blair Witch, and Clerks combined?
That's obviously due to inflation, and because none of these other movies dared to be a sci-fi space epic (as befits a show about capeshit reviews). Linkara could explain this to you in much greater detail if you just sent him an objective mail.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:42 pm

The special effects on his film look like they cost less than the special effects on "To Boldly Flee", and TBF cost a fraction of his movie. Hell, they actually used a real 'teleportation' effect, while Lewis just digitally removed someone from a scene.