Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by drisko » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:19 am

I saw it, wasn't anything special. Surprised people tried to call it 'Black Iron Man' since it's nothing like Iron Man, he doesn't build any of his own tech, his little sister does that for him, and he doesn't learn to change his ways. He's the exact same character he was at the beginning of the movie, but now he wants to help black people in America.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:07 pm

SJW characters don't change or learn lessons, for that would require them to have flaws. Or be actual characters instead of anthropomorphized personifications of minorities.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:45 am

Technically he does learn his dad was a bad person who killed his brother (In defence of the priest guy so not that bad) and abandoned the kid to live out his days in the ghetto, which could have been avoided if the dad just owned up to killing the brother and took the kid in.

I think that's my main gripe with the movie, the dad's logic makes no fucking sense.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:05 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:45 am
Technically he does learn his dad was a bad person who killed his brother (In defence of the priest guy so not that bad) and abandoned the kid to live out his days in the ghetto, which could have been avoided if the dad just owned up to killing the brother and took the kid in.

I think that's my main gripe with the movie, the dad's logic makes no fucking sense.
the fact that you paid forr that movie makes no sense

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Black Panther was good capeshit. However it was still just capeshit. It isn't some genre-defying high art masterpiece. Every plot point is exactly what you expect it to be if you've ever seen a few Marvel movies. It was good though, with a well-developed villain and a hero who wasn't a wacky quipping meme man.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Well, there's only so many variations you can make on an obligatory capeshit origins movie if you churn what feels like two per year.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:11 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:05 pm
drisko wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:45 am

the fact that you paid forr that movie makes no sense
I like capeshit, what can I say. I'm even one of those nut cases that actually liked the DCEU. I guess growing up with six different versions of Batman (Kevin Conroy, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Adam West and Christian Bale) made me not have a defined version of Batman, I just prefer the Kevin Conroy one. Also, my autism is only minor compared to Bob or Linkara's.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:56 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:45 pm
It was good though, with a well-developed villain and a hero who wasn't a wacky quipping meme man.
That makes it better than 90% of Marvel movies at least.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Don't worry, it's only a matter of sequels and crossover appearances before he gets infected.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 am

Has anyone read revolution of the mask?what's it like?