Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:01 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 am
Has anyone read revolution of the mask?what's it like?
Iheard it was a Watchmen ripoff

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:06 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:01 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 am
Has anyone read revolution of the mask?what's it like?
Iheard it was a Watchmen ripoff
I've only read some descriptions, but it sounded more like a Brave New World ripoff with superheroes because COMIC BOOKS MUST BE ABOUT SUPERHEROES.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:01 am

Pretty much, though from the previews it was clear he was taking heavy 'inspiration' from Alan Moore. From what I can tell it's a combination of Watchmen and V for Vendetta, because I doubt he's ever read Brave New World.

I've been looking for it for a while now, apparently no one ever put it up online.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:24 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:01 am
Pretty much, though from the previews it was clear he was taking heavy 'inspiration' from Alan Moore. From what I can tell it's a combination of Watchmen and V for Vendetta, because I doubt he's ever read Brave New World.

I've been looking for it for a while now, apparently no one ever put it up online.
Either Linky's fanbase is incredibly respectful to his desire to pay his billth (and no one else was willing to bite the bullet & buy even one issue), or Revolution of the Mask is so mediocre that no one could be assed to upload it.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:24 am

Probably a mix of those two. I'd be surprised if it sold more than ten copies.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:20 am

He used to jokingly shill his comic during skits. That stopped rather quickly because I guess he realized nobody was buying.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:49 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:20 am
He used to jokingly shill his comic during skits. That stopped rather quickly because I guess he realized nobody was buying.
Jokingly? I don't remember much of the Linkara videos I watched when I was younger and very, very bored but I do remember him yelling "BUY REVOLUTION OF THE MASK! IT DOESN'T SUCK!" at the end of one. Apparently the audience disagreed, Linky.

I know it's tough to get exposure when you don't have some big company backing you, but he had/has tens of thousands of fans. If his comic were any good, I doubt it would have disappeared down a black hole the way it did. At the very least it would've spread around a good portion of his fandom and they'd be gushing about it to this day. It wasn't good enough for LINKARA fans. Kinda like that Spoony wannabee in his thread, it's kind of fascinating just how unsuccessful it was.

Replacement Charlar

Post by Replacement Charlar » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:32 am

There's clearly a market for linky's spergy Power Doctor PokeRanger Seven plotlines, his fans even edit the fucking reviews out to make compilation "episodes" of this shit.

If he wasn't such a cunt, he could grab an artist and have the semi-successful comic book series he's always dreamed of.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:32 pm

Replacement Charlar wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:32 am
There's clearly a market for linky's spergy Power Doctor PokeRanger Seven plotlines, his fans even edit the fucking reviews out to make compilation "episodes" of this shit.

If he wasn't such a cunt, he could grab an artist and have the semi-successful comic book series he's always dreamed of.
Seriously, nigga?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Replacement Charlar

Post by Replacement Charlar » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Seriously.