Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kojak Norseman

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kojak Norseman » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:29 am

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:27 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:59 pm
He can't fit in it now. He could at the time.
Barely. That dumb suit showed off his jelly rolls even then.
Yeah, he's been overweight for a while now. Even back when he whined about adblockers I think. Another reason why that video was so retarded, if he needed more money so badly, he could just spending so much on excess food.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:35 am

Even when he bought it he didn't really have the body for it. Things got worse from then on.

(If he actually bothered to research Sentai as well, he might know that oldschool Yellow sentais tended to be a bit chubby.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:00 am
I doubt there was anyone on Earth who hadn't heard of Power Rangers and was introduced to it by one of Linkara's videos. And if such a person existed, they certainly wouldn't choose to watch PR after seeing one of his videos.
Funnily enough, there are plenty people that know Power Rangers but not Kamen Rider or any of the other Sentai stuff. If you'd make videos about those it could actually introduce plenty of people to them and even cause some sales. But Lewis goes out of his way to not talk about those and instead about the only Sentai most people in the west are even aware of.
He's basically anti-advertizing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:01 pm

Dude only really cares about what he already liked as a kid. He has no time for your Garos or Kuugas.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:09 pm

Me and my friend are printing our first comic this year. I hope Linky gets ahold of it. I will make a Twitter account just to shit on him and post Light bringer and his cock slut screen caps and simply say "all anyone needs to know".
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:42 pm

I am not against him really talking about the Sentai if parts are not relevant to PR. The problem is certain parts are which may explain why certain scenes in Power Rangers are how it is.

Best example is Mystic Force. He complains about how no one is really developed except Nick the Red Ranger through the plot. If he talked about the Sentai there he would point out the team are all siblings in Magiranger and how what affected one affected all. And how the plot from Magiranger was transferred only to Nick since they didn't have the Rangers as siblings. He could have used that to criticize Power Rangers to point out how they recycled the plot from Super Sentai without thinking how it worked and at the least find ways to develop the other characters if they weren't going to completely follow Magiranger but he didn't.

He didn't. However his autistic ass did point out that to properly transform you need to be believe in Magic in PR and to have courage in Sentai which is minor compared to a whole season of plot.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:00 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:09 pm
Me and my friend are printing our first comic this year. I hope Linky gets ahold of it. I will make a Twitter account just to shit on him and post Light bringer and his cock slut screen caps and simply say "all anyone needs to know".
Or you could outright gay op, go on his patreon, donate at the tier where you tell him what to review, send him a review copy under an alias, then as yourself copyright claim his ass when he makes the video.

But, ya know, that'd be a gay op.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:06 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:42 pm
Best example is Mystic Force. He complains about how no one is really developed except Nick the Red Ranger through the plot. If he talked about the Sentai there he would point out the team are all siblings in Magiranger and how what affected one affected all. And how the plot from Magiranger was transferred only to Nick since they didn't have the Rangers as siblings. He could have used that to criticize Power Rangers to point out how they recycled the plot from Super Sentai without thinking how it worked and at the least find ways to develop the other characters if they weren't going to completely follow Magiranger but he didn't.
Siblings whose fight against the bad guys was personal since they supposedly killed their mother. Which in turn gave Mystic Force a mentor lady spends most of the show having her powers sealed/lost/suppressed, because the sentai equivalent doesn't actually show up again until close to the end.

S.P.D. also had some silly bit were their 6th ranger was just a ball of light outside of his suit, because Disney didn't feel like actually hiring the additional actor demanded by the footage they've got.

(They also kinda dropped the ball my making S.P.D. an alien invasion show, whereas Dekaranger's monsters were unaffiliated space criminals who happen to get their gear from the same black arms dealer, who eventually goes apeshit after the cops keep disrupting his business.)
-Yours Truly

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:01 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:00 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:09 pm
Or you could outright gay op, go on his patreon, donate at the tier where you tell him what to review, send him a review copy under an alias, then as yourself copyright claim his ass when he makes the video.

But, ya know, that'd be a gay op.
Got damn it Ben! You're a got damn genius!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:11 pm

Include Lightbringer in the special thanks "for being a great example of what not to do".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!