Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:31 am

>It was The Doge Show

He has like 100 times the subscribers you do, and you have like 40 times the subscribers all the other losers you put in your gay little special have, you dumb cockslut. Doge made himself the center of the anniversary specials because he's the one viewers were coming to see. Nobody was watching for fucking Film Bald. He was also willing to write himself as an idiot a lot of the time. It was less about his ego than it is for you when you write yourself as the savior of the universe with a billion different stupid powers.

Linkara is such a fucking hypocrite. He'll totally hog the spotlight most of the time. Look what he did to Ben and the others with Crossoverlord. He's only making a big show of giving all the CA literally who's big parts to show off how much more virtuous and better than Doge he is.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:08 am

The only funny thing about all the INs is, that they only get older and more sad....which makes it even more funnier to watch. Like a collection of retards in some institution.

E-beggers with no real talent, and if the last paying idiot goes away, they have nothing.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:24 am

I think I've gotten more entertainment from these INs since 2012 (year of the Spoony breakdown) with all their sperg drama, then I ever did from their videos.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:46 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:24 am
I think I've gotten more entertainment from these INs since 2012 (year of the Spoony breakdown) with all their sperg drama, then I ever did from their videos.
RIGHT? It's like, even Marzgurl..........FUCKING MARZGURL......manages to be entertaining these days. What a wacky timeline we live in!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:38 am

Wonder how many copies of the DVD he'll sell. Probably none. It'd be hilarious if he tried to sell the thing through Audible and they reject him because of the shitty audio quality.

---

All right, back to it. Continuing Part Three.

16:05 - Paw's group, and he's bitching about how long the staircase is, and then they keep walking and bitching, while Lovecraft keeps being creepy. And the others point out how annoying it is, so he tries a positive spin. They finally reach a door, which is open, and find a typical lab with a monster. Must be strapped down or something since after the initial shock they start whispering as they describe it. It's some kind of weird cyborg thing with two brains in a fishbowl on its head. They hide when they hear someone coming and a creepy doctor comes in, saying how he needs to pump. more. sedatives. into it. Not sure why he went Shatner midway through the line but okay. Paw asks if they should talk to the guy but the others point out he's a mad scientist. The guy says something about how "Your time will come soon. My. Creation." and that The Voice is growing in strength. Seems like the others upstairs have roused it and the thing is meant to be The Voice's new body. Then he goes into an expository monologue about how the Voice will consume the world for the audience's benefit because Lewis can't write any other way.

Has it really only been four minutes? Urgh.

20:04 - Nash's group. Apparently they've been rewatching the ghosts reenact the murder and it's exactly the same, so they've gotten bored. Rocked gets off the phone with Dena and tells them the man was an explorer friend named Anderson and the woman was a maid named Emma who helped maintain the collection of artifacts. Anderson hated her from the moment he saw her, demanding she be fired but Scarsdale ignored him. So, one day when Scarsdale was away, he shot her before committing suicide in the main hall. The scene starts again and Dom throws a bottle in annoyance, which they react to. He throws another and they react again, though she still gets shot. Before the repeat, Elisa speculates they might be able to stop the killing somehow.

23:03 - Marzgurl's group. They've left the room with the body and ChaosD1 (She actually calls him that unironically). None of the documents have much incriminating stuff, but Marz is able to give Nella the wifi password, so now they can access the system through an app. Nella tries to play back the footage in the security room to see how the guy got killed. She does and they see five people tearing the guy apart. Though one woman didn't attack and she gets chased out the door, probably sound chick. Gary gets out of the sack and they're in trouble... until Welshy throws his monkey at it. Chaos gets hold and starts torturing it. I want to speculate why it's here but then this will take longer. So Marzgurl grabbed some duct tape, I assume, and finally ties it up, gagging it. That took them way too long.

25:59 - Suede's group are running but manage to get away. They consider going off the path of lights since the zombies might be following, but Suede points out those lead to dead ends and they might get cornered. Sound chick is named Sally and confirms she was part of the company hired to cater the place, the zombies were her coworkers, and explains that her company was the one who set up the traps. But the floor dropping away wasn't part of the plan and the shutters went down quicker than intended. Also, they didn't light the path. She admits there's a way out but she wasn't paying attention to where she was going so she can't lead them back, plus that's where the zombies are. Yomarz wants to go on the offensive, but they decide to not. Calluna asks who hired the company and the scene transitions.

29:21 - Paw's group. Mad scientist is still monologuing. As typical, he's gullible enough to believe he'll be rewarded for his part, so you know he's gonna die. Paw says they should wait and sneak away, but MikeJ says the door he came in is the only way in or out... forgetting they got in through another door. Scientist leaves after another stereotypical evil laugh. The others are confused but Lovecraft knows what The Voice is. Because he's Lovecraft, that's how. He repeats what we already know from earlier, boring. It can make weaker minds obey it, which explains why Linkara initially rejected escape after a whisper. Wonder if Lewis realised he was insulting himself? The others point out Lovecraft shouldn't have been so cryptic and he realises yeah, he kind of screwed them all over by being vague. But he doesn't know how to stop it, but points out they need to stop The Voice from inhabiting the body. MikeJ suggests overdosing it on the sedatives, when Paw gets a call from Suede.

33:01 - Linkara's group, Dena's still going through the diary. Apparently the construction team put the torches up. Linkara and Erod have failed to cause any damage. But since Marzgurl lifted the shutters, they can now get back together, but the front door is still shut. Linkara gets a call from Suede, who insists on talking on speaker. Turns out he's on a conference call with Marzgurl and presumably the others. Turns out Linkara was the one who arranged the whole get together.

So that's finally over. You know Lewis is a bad writer because the reveal that he's responsible for them all being there is supposed to be this big twist and ending on a cliffhanger that could potentially mean Linkara has gone evil and is trying to kill them all... but Sally already explained that half the shit that's going on wasn't part of the act. So obviously, Linkara didn't know about the evil demons and shit until they actually got there. Yep, definitely better than the other anniversary movies.

Also, the doctor was played by Chris Ho (Who?) and Sally was Beth Elderkin.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:26 am

Putting this shit on DVD in 2019 is retarded anyway not only are DVD’s obsolete but I assumed the point was so you could watch the content on your big screen tv rather then your laptop well anyone can watch youtube through there tv

Chillock

Post by Chillock » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:02 am

Anyone else unironically used to like watching Linkara video's?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:08 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:26 am
Putting this shit on DVD in 2019 is retarded anyway not only are DVD’s obsolete but I assumed the point was so you could watch the kahntent on your big screen tv rather then your laptop well anyone can watch youtube through there tv
Oh, but there's going to be a "Making of" DVD extra.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:16 am

They're still buddies. She just didn't want to participate in his stupid shit.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:15 pm

So the villain is a disembodied voice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXfltmzRG-g