Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:15 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:51 am
Who is No. 1?
Definitely ASS
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:31 pm

Black Panther wasn't good capeshit... it was, slightly better than average capeshit. When I said the movie was probably an 80%, I wasn't too far from the mark.
This whole message that black people across the world feel a tribalism with eachother? Nonsense. Pure fucking nonsense. Fuck, go to Africa, go 5 miles in any direction and you'll find people that hate eachothers' fucking guts because of territory lines.

Want to see a more realistic portrayal of this type of tribalism attempting to be used? Watch "In The Heat of the Night". The train depot scene, where the sheriff says to Virgil "Town needs a factory. Going to get 1,000 jobs, half of them colored. They're your people."

Virgil turns back and points, shouting. "Not mine; yours! You made this scene."

To imply black people have a deeper sense of tribalism than any other ethnicity is insane. Also, the end of the movie did a great fucking job of shitting in the punchbowl of their message of globalism, when the young teens gather around T'Challa's hover car in awe, and then two of the kids talk about taking it apart to sell the parts on ebay. Trying to send a message that the impoverished youths of black america just need a chance to not be criminals, but then immediately turn to criminal thoughts the second they're given the opportunity? LOL, nice try.

And don't even get me started on how Killmonger was trying to talk like the Fresh Prince of Wakanda. Most africans HATE how African americans talk. They cringe at it.

Also, if Wakanda wants to do the most good, they should, I dunno, give their immediate neighbors aid instead of southern california black kids. Because until those black kids in Calfiornia, their immediate neighbors still don't have clean running water, sanitation, or even a basic infastucture, with the most deaths to unclean water in the fucking world.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:03 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:09 am
Osterzone wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:44 am
I think that "seriously" Keith made was because Charlar is trying to avoid his bitch nigga status, Poonoo.
This is correct
It's not him, though. Not a FUCKING LEAF, no VPN. I highly doubt Charlar would figure out to use one anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:06 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:31 pm
Also, if Wakanda wants to do the most good, they should, I dunno, give their immediate neighbors aid instead of southern california black kids. Because until those black kids in Calfiornia, their immediate neighbors still don't have clean running water, sanitation, or even a basic infastucture, with the most deaths to unclean water in the fucking world.
I think they did a good job. The bushmen get some kinda ultra steel and the first thing they do is make better spears. Seems legit. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:04 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
This whole message that black people across the world feel a tribalism with eachother? Nonsense. Pure fucking nonsense. Fuck, go to Africa, go 5 miles in any direction and you'll find people that hate eachothers' fucking guts because of territory lines.
It's part of the SJW fantasy that people with the same ethnicity are BFFs by default and share a sort of ethnic hive mind. Because I guess in their mind everyone with the same (non-white) skin color is effectively the same person.

If that actually were the case, Africa wouldn't even have half of the problems it currently has.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:03 pm
It's not him, though. Not a FUCKING LEAF, no VPN. I highly doubt Charlar would figure out to use one anyway.
I considered this, which is why my 'Seriously, nigga?' can also be taken to mean 'Seriously, nigga, why would you want to be a replacement for DHI's 2nd most spergy member?'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:06 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
I think they did a good job. The bushmen get some kinda ultra steel and the first thing they do is make better spears. Seems legit. :lol:
Seems legit to me.
Guns are "primitive weapons" after all. If blacks actually knew how to shoot their targets we'd all be in deep trouble :lol:

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:05 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:04 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
It's part of the SJW fantasy that people with the same ethnicity are BFFs by default and share a sort of ethnic hive mind. Because I guess in their mind everyone with the same (non-white) skin color is effectively the same person.

If that actually were the case, Africa wouldn't even have half of the problems it currently has.
SJWs are usually racists who want to live in denial because they know racism is bad and don't want to think of themselves as bad people.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:39 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:04 pm
It's not just SJWs. It seems to be a common belief amongst non-African blacks that, just because the skin colour is the same, all blacks have some kind of special connection.

Of course, if you read testimonials from black Americans who, for some stupid reason, decide to repatriate to Africa you find that Africans generally hate their American cousins, and do not consider them African at all.
Kugelfisch wrote:

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:43 am

That's why Lewis's wife wearing that tribal shit is hilarious. So many Africans would beat the shit outta her for doing that nonsense