Post by Osterzone » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:44 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:24 am
wait, wut?
Got 40 minutes? Lewis's speech is at 26:40

BenComicGraphics

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:52 am

he can't tell they're mocking him? wow, that's some high grade autism.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:56 pm

Scene 2
Mother steps away from the stairwell, goes througth the livingroom where his dad is readying his newspaper. As dhe nearly reached the door to the kitchen the dad folds his paper down.
"You know the boy has to step up,honey. He needs a real job and we cant hold his hands forever."
She stops turns her head and answers with a little smirk.
" He will find his way in life. We all did"
She goes in the kitchen and starts working on thr kitchencounter while the dad shakes his head.
"When i was his age i had to work for my living. "
She smiles in the kitchen, her hands using a big wooden spoon to mash cooked potatoes. After some work she takes a medium sized ceramic pod with worn out blue paintjob and places it beside the bigger potato bowl. With the big spoon the mom transfers some of the potato mash to the special container before her hands open up a copboard door over her head. A second later she takes three containers with precription pills before she crumbles some of the coulorfull pills in the prepaired mash. With another smile her hands move the spoon throught the mash till it has a bright rainbow coulored look.
Satisfied with her preparation she brings the food to the dinning table exact as our hero comes to the table. He sits doen on the head of the table while the mother starts t fill his plate. Junior watches the preparations with a allmost stupid looking grin that changes to a light frown as his mother places the plate infront of him. With an blank stare he looks up to his smiling mother but before he can say anything, she places another chicken strip on the plate. His mod lights up as she puts a hand on his head to pet him.
"For my best boy"
He grins and takes a chicken strip eith his fingers, dunks it into the rainbow mash before he takes a big bite. He chews a fee seconds before he nods to his mom.
"Your Rainbow Potatoe is the best. I dont understand why other people dont make it"
She strokes his haia again before she answers with a smile
"Because you are special, Lewie"
The mom turns around and walks to the kitchen.....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:22 pm

You really have that shit figured out, huh? :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:58 pm

this person is feeding me more info every day. once I get enough for another soft dump, I'll let you know.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:52 pm

GitGud wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:56 pm
Scene 2
Mother steps away from the stairwell, goes througth the livingroom where his dad is readying his newspaper. As dhe nearly reached the door to the kitchen the dad folds his paper down.
"You know the boy has to step up,honey. He needs a real job and we cant hold his hands forever."
She stops turns her head and answers with a little smirk.
" He will find his way in life. We all did"
She goes in the kitchen and starts working on thr kitchencounter while the dad shakes his head.
"When i was his age i had to work for my living. "
She smiles in the kitchen, her hands using a big wooden spoon to mash cooked potatoes. After some work she takes a medium sized ceramic pod with worn out blue paintjob and places it beside the bigger potato bowl. With the big spoon the mom transfers some of the potato mash to the special container before her hands open up a copboard door over her head. A second later she takes three containers with precription pills before she crumbles some of the coulorfull pills in the prepaired mash. With another smile her hands move the spoon throught the mash till it has a bright rainbow coulored look.
Satisfied with her preparation she brings the food to the dinning table exact as our hero comes to the table. He sits doen on the head of the table while the mother starts t fill his plate. Junior watches the preparations with a allmost stupid looking grin that changes to a light frown as his mother places the plate infront of him. With an blank stare he looks up to his smiling mother but before he can say anything, she places another chicken strip on the plate. His mod lights up as she puts a hand on his head to pet him.
"For my best boy"
He grins and takes a chicken strip eith his fingers, dunks it into the rainbow mash before he takes a big bite. He chews a fee seconds before he nods to his mom.
"Your Rainbow Potatoe is the best. I dont understand why other people dont make it"
She strokes his haia again before she answers with a smile
"Because you are special, Lewie"
The mom turns around and walks to the kitchen.....
Absolutely riveting.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:29 pm

Scene 3
As the mother walks away, the door bell rings so she changes direction while dad looks over his folded newspaper. Sheopens the front door were a young man with long, slightly greasy black hair waits. As soon as she sees the visitor her head turns back to the dinning area.

"Lewie, its your friend."
She looks back to the other young man.
"He eats. Do you want some too?"

The guy smiles back and shakes his head.

"No Ms. D. I had dinner at home....."
He makes his way through the doorway and goes in the luving room while he keeps talking
".... I was on my way to work."
Lewies dad grunts and shakes his head.
"Well some one got a job."
The guest nods.
"Jeah. But its only for a short time till ive got a better job, somewhere in a big company. Ive got my Computer science degree only a month, but i cant wait till they call me back. Then the real money comes in. Till then i work in the Store of my brother. Comics and RPG games are easy to sell."
The dad smiles again and looks to his boy, who is still stuffing his mouth with chicken and potato mash.
"See? You could try something like that"
Lewie swallows his last bite and shakes his head.
"Ah nooo dad. Most people don't really know the comics that they are buying. And i din't wanna rob Norm of his job."
Lewies friend laughts and shakes his head.
"You could try. My brother is searcging for another sales assistent."
The look in lewies face gets dark while his brows wanders deeper, overshadowing his eyes. His friend ignores the face while he takes a seat beside Lewies, who is now eats eith an angry look on his face.....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:43 pm

Minor update. The person still thinks Lewis is a friend and tries often to get Lewis to socialize and outside his apartment. Lewis does not socialize anymore and is a recluse. The autism flavor is confirmed to be Aspergers as well. This person also talks to Lewis's mom often; Lewis's mom socializes with his (limited) IRL circle often, so Lewis is quite the momma's boy.

Despite all this, this person says disparaging things about Lewis all the times, like "pretentious English major" and "Acts like an asshole, but that's his Aspergers, so he really can't help it".

Sorry if this dump isn't as interesting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:50 pm

It's more that it's hardly surprising to hear.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:16 pm

Ben you seem like the one guy whose surprised Linky has actual, factual autism.