Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:38 pm
and any attempt at pushback from normalfag society would result in blue arms tier outbursts.
I'm thinking more John Wayne Gacy tier outbursts. He gives me Killer Clown vibes
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:45 pm

The top 3 things Linky likes in his mouth:

1. Tendies.
2. Tranny cock.
3. Gorilla ass.

Not necessarily in that order.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:51 pm

We wants tendies that have been inside his own ass, seasoned with tranny cock sauce.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:35 pm
5) He is almost 100% certain Lewis is autistic.
This isn't really as shocking and amazing as you think it is. His show and general unwarranted self-importance has always been the most Sonichu over at CA.
6) He thinks Lewis's only chance to normalcy is for his channel to fail and force him back into the workforce.
Too late if you ask me. If these INs don't give up in the first 3-5 years, they're essentially gone for good. They're egos won't allow it.
CIANigger wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:18 pm
The religion part sticks out. It's like ChrisChan circa 2000-09. Always invoking the bible while cursing others and buying degenerate sex toys and partaking in bizarre shit that makes and sane persons skin crawl.
Kinda reminded me of fundies who use their religion so they can keep telling themself they aren't horrible people.
Though I'm not sur ehow religious he is these days, what with the way the Left sees people that are considered "too Christian".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Thanks for the info. Some I wasn't surprised about but some I was.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
1) Lightbringer is more about the myth of Prometheus? This one felt weird to me. Lightbringer was also supposed to be a super optimistic comic.
Linkara's autism probably thought it was supposed to be optimistic since this is how he thinks of capeshit. Normal people will think it is depressing as fuck. :lol:
2) This guy read the Angel Armor books as they were being released. He confronted Lewis about the rape scene. Lewis's mom apparently is very proud of these books and hands them out to Lewis's friends.
Was that the one where a chick gets raped on stage and people thought that was part of the act? That was always retarded. I am not surprised by his mom passing his crap out as I will explain below.
3) Lewis participated in a protest against the school newspaper, including a mass burning of newspapers.
I wonder what cockslut got upset at with the newspaper at? That being a cockslut is bad for your health? :lol:
7) His mom is a super duper enabler. Was described as 'a very sweet woman'.

I always thought this was an issue with both his parents. Especially encouraging him with his IN life. At least with Doge, he is running a business with employees to a degree unlike with cockslut which he is doing by himself.
8) His household wasn't as super Christian as I thought. His parents were described as 'lax Christians', and apparently Lewis went super-hard into it on his own.
Least shocking thing of everything here. He seems in great terms with his parents and doesn't bitch about them like every SJW does. Look at how MarzCunt acts about her dad as an example of someone who may be center right having a child attack them. If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if cockslut's parents are to the left encouraging his deviancy.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:05 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
6) He thinks Lewis's only chance to normalcy is for his channel to fail and force him back into the workforce.
What workforce? It isn't like he had a decent job before he became an IN. He worked at a book store where he would dream all day about pleasing a tranny's veiny pantsmeat.
AFAIK he hasn't made any lasting connections in the comics, entertainment, or media industries to fall back on. If he quit being an IN he'll just be folding T-shirts with April.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:58 pm

He'd use every dirty e-begging trick in the book before he'd ever give up on his epic saga.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:13 pm

RedLine wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:05 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
What workforce? It isn't like he had a decent job before he became an IN. He worked at a book store where he would dream all day about pleasing a tranny's veiny pantsmeat.
AFAIK he hasn't made any lasting connections in the comics, entertainment, or media industries to fall back on. If he quit being an IN he'll just be folding T-shirts with April.
He used to say he actually enjoyed working retail, so it might be good for him. Better job satisfaction, social interaction, and a boss who will probably not put up with his autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:03 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:13 pm
He used to say he actually enjoyed working retail
That's as good of a proof for autism as an actual diagnosis.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:05 pm

Linky spends his free time sorting pictures of trannies and black dicks into folders by hand.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:54 pm

Linkys life would be an awesome adam sandler movie. The autistic idiot daydreaming of his adventures as a hero discovers the internet, meets with an little producer that promotes him. He gets new and autistic stupid friends. They try to blackmail for more money but overdo the shit a bit. Grt fired and make a plan to set shit right. While setting up the rescue plan the main hero gets a hit on the head and the last part of the movie (with the rescue plan perfect executed) plays out in his comatose brain. When he eakes up he is back were he started, in his parents house without problems but his life didnt change a bit because he goes back to drawing his stupid fantasys...
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli