Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:35 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:42 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:53 pm
He's been trying to find a duplicate [gun] so he can dual wield for years but never found it in any of the ones near him.

Bitch, please.
https://www.medievalcollectibles.com/c- ... stols.aspx
One of those is probably the one he already has. Does his other one have to be exactly the same, I wonder? Because that'd be just great for him to brandish a right-handed gun in his left hand.

EDIT: Unfucking quote tags.
Those don't look as shitty as his gun, tbh.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:15 pm
https://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p- ... ewter.aspx

Yup, same one. Denix. Easy as shit to find. Fake news it is, then. Ah well.
Yep, that’s exactly what I had. $38? Goddamn. Thing felt like a block of wood with some cheap “metal” accents.

I know Linky borderlines between republican and shitlib, has anyone ever pointed out the hypocrisy of all these reviewers using guns? Also is his grandma still kicking? I wonder if she knew about Liz. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:02 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:40 pm
Also is his grandma still kicking? I wonder if she knew about Liz. :lol:
He had a great grandmother that died last year at 90, and I doubt Liz was formally introduced to the family because Ben said Papa Lovhaug would not approve.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:02 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:40 pm
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:15 pm
https://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p- ... ewter.aspx

Yup, same one. Denix. Easy as shit to find. Fake news it is, then. Ah well.
Yep, that’s exactly what I had. $38? Goddamn. Thing felt like a block of wood with some cheap “metal” accents.

I know Linky borderlines between republican and shitlib, has anyone ever pointed out the hypocrisy of all these reviewers using guns? Also is his grandma still kicking? I wonder if she knew about Liz. :lol:
Guns are one of the things Linky is probably still republicunt on. Not that he owns a real one, his husband probably won't allow one in the house. All his shitlibbery revolves around his respek for whamen and his insatiable lust for cock. So he's down with the homos and crusades against muhsoggyknees. He also is pro importing eight billion Mexicans a year because he's a revolting neocon and because if he wasn't trannies and fags would refuse to dick him for being racist.

Doge is apolitical so his gun isn't an issue either, and Spoony isn't a real reviewer anymore. Who else uses guns that's a huge shitlib? I can't think of anyone. Lindsay may have used some in a few videos, but that was back when she was being raped via career promotion at CA, so that's just another way she was getting victimized.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:52 pm

>owning a flintlock replica
Why? Actual ones are hardly more expensive and are practically legal to own everywhere.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:11 am

So he can’t hurt himself by accident? You know he’d somehow manage to. Going back to that BLM video you posted I would not trust any of the INs with a working firearm. Lupa maybe, just because there’s a chance of her going on that killing spree we talked about way back.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:14 am

I'd hardly call a flintlock a "working firearm". I doubt he could load one if he wanted, despite his excessive experience with ramrods and getting stuffed with black powder.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:18 am

Even your dumbest IN would have to do a lot of work to hurt himself with a flintlock
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:30 am

Eh. Just need/want one as a prop/for the lulz, don't plan on actually shooting with it, easy to find, cheap, no need to maintain it or replace anything. Not a big deal in my eyes.
I know Linky borderlines between republican and shitlib, has anyone ever pointed out the hypocrisy of all these reviewers using guns?
I'm sure nobody's ever thought about it beyond Looney Tunes slapstick "hurhur violence is funny". The Critic is human Daffy Duck, after all.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:38 am

All those things go for a real one as well. I don't know anybody that would ever shoot them anyway because that's some messy shit and you'd have to go out of your way finding a range that allows it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!