Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 10:59 am

Cuckara wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:37 pm
>tfw Marzgurl and the other #complicit harpies prevented Doge from delivering another masterpiece of autism
I'm still mad.
Doge was never down with any of Linkie's shit. Too autistic even for him.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon May 20, 2019 1:54 pm

I wish Doge knew about Lewis's rape shit when they shot to boldly flee, so when Lewis protested the rape scene, Doge could've gone "oh really?"

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 2:17 pm

So I looked up Gail Simone and... this isn't the hambeast Linkara was stalking, was he? Gail Simone sounds like the name of a hot bitch.

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 2:38 pm

TOBE FAIR, she was only 80% as fat back then.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon May 20, 2019 2:38 pm

Yup that is the Gail Simone he was stalking. :lol:

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon May 20, 2019 2:50 pm

To be fair, despite her clear sjw leanings, she did write a pretty entertaining Birds of Prey run, a so-so wonder woman run, and then it all went to shit. A good run and an ok run is better than most comic writers nowadays.

Same with Waid. His flash run was fantastic. Kingdom Come is great. His Daredevil run is cringy as fuck. You should only be as good as your last work versus surviving on the good will of shit you did decades ago.

Geoff Johns is STILL surviving on the good will of a JSA run that's over 20 years old that David Goyer technically helped him write.

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 3:08 pm

Wasn't Waid helped out a lot on Kingdom Come, too? Dimly remember some kinda lore about him getting a lot of guidance on that one from an older writer.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 20, 2019 4:55 pm

Man, I just realized that some spooky-scary "audio-drama" with fluctuating mic quality will sound less like an audio-drama and more like the world's railroadiest online session of Call of Cthulhu.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:50 pm
Same with Waid. His flash run was fantastic. Kingdom Come is great. His Daredevil run is cringy as fuck. You should only be as good as your last work versus surviving on the good will of shit you did decades ago.
They're like Proto-Spoonys :lol:
Guest wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:21 am
I guess Mormons don't have the whole "Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Judged" thing. I hope this idiot gets accused of something and has this tweet thrown back in his face.
>30+ tweets are hard evidence

That's some pretty good virtue-signaling. I just hope his SJW buddies don't find out that Mormons pray the gay away.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 5:04 pm

The #KickVic crew needs to consult the Hon. Suede for their defense, since the kiwi cuck is such an expert on what is and isn't hard evidence in US courts. I guess they teach that in graphic design class. :lol: He's technically not wrong, that testimony IS admissible in court. Too bad none of these anonymous accusers want to actually come forward and testify or bring charges, because then they would have to answer some very basic questions to prove their stories are credible.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 20, 2019 5:54 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:50 pm
Geoff Johns is STILL surviving on the good will of a JSA run that's over 20 years old that David Goyer technically helped him write.
That's nothing. DC contracted Frank Miller to do five projects for them. This is a man who hasn't done anything good since 1993, 1998 at the outside. He does not have five projects in him.
Guest wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:08 pm
Wasn't Waid helped out a lot on Kingdom Come, too? Dimly remember some kinda lore about him getting a lot of guidance on that one from an older writer.
It was Alex Ross' (the artist) idea and they may have used elements from Alan Moore's unmade Twilight of the Superheroes proposal.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.