Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:39 pm

There's never enough cheese pizza for Linkara.
Vega needs to fear her male co-ethnigs more than any female.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:59 pm

Not really surprising that she would be the silverback of the household. In fact the only thing that did surprise me is that he didn't use the opportunity to film a special episode of At4W. That would've been like the perfect place for a Return of MechaKara storyline.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:59 pm
That would've been like the perfect place for a Return of MechaKara storyline.
I barely even remember what happened to him the last time. Didn't he turn human or something?
also, is that Contest of Champions thing still a thing? Cause I could swear it was already a thing back in 2017
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:09 pm

The last appearance of MechaKara was in Linkara's most excellent movie, where he "upgraded" himself into derpy-looking robot, got blown up into a cheap-looking Not-Terminator, and had his head punched off by Linkara, and then got shot a bunch of time off-screen. One of the last shots in the movie showed his still twitching hand, but so far he has yet to make a comeback (unless that wikia I found is highly out of date).

And last I checked, this Contest of Champions is still ongoing. I think he ran into a bit of a Tite Kubo issue by introducing way too many new characters.
I'm also questioning the appeal of a long story arc with not stakes. It's literally just a friendly competition where nothing bad can actually happen.
Besides, I'm pretty certain this story will end with Linkara not winning, just so he can claim that he's humble.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:09 pm
The last appearance of MechaKara was in Linkara's most excellent movie, where he "upgraded" himself into derpy-looking robot, got blown up into a cheap-looking Not-Terminator, and had his head punched off by Linkara, and then got shot a bunch of time off-screen. One of the last shots in the movie showed his still twitching hand, but so far he has yet to make a comeback (unless that wikia I found is highly out of date).
I may be remembering wrong, but I could swear he brought him back after that in some arc where he thought Mechakara was a clone because he was made of Linkara's DNA. And then Mechakara remembers who he is and there's like a minute long monologue directly to camera about how disgusting his physical appearance is(projecting?)
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:15 pm

Could be, since I haven't really watched any of his videos after that, with the exception of two random videos I checked out to see if he has changed in any ways (nope, he hasn't) and how cringy his storyline has become (sadly picked videos without story bits).
And MechaKara whining about looking like a filthy meatbag is nothing new. He does that all the time.
-Yours Truly

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:15 pm
And MechaKara whining about looking like a filthy meatbag is nothing new. He does that all the time.
found it for your amusement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdmn1dIjWdc&t=25m18s
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:25 pm

How fitting that this is the only storyline I can't find anything about on fan wikias (lazy fans, the lot of 'em). But it's really not surprising he'd bring back everyone who looks like himself (aka everyone) for this storyline.

Also
>Linkara monologueing at himself

Fuuuuuuuu....
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:35 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:25 pm
How fitting that this is the only storyline I can't find anything about on fan wikias (lazy fans, the lot of 'em). But it's really not surprising he'd bring back everyone who looks like himself (aka everyone) for this storyline.

Also

Fuuuuuuuu....
Maybe the spergs that edit these wikis even got sick of his storylines.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:35 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:25 pm

Also

Fuuuuuuuu....
Maybe the spergs that edit these wikis even got sick of his storylines.