Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:13 am

ban wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:05 pm
To play devil's advocate here but it's not like the McDonalds salad is any healthier than their fried chicken. A salad someone made on their own is healthier than the average fast food and costs about as much(if not less, actually) and that goes for all of the western countries. So when you offer equal shit, rotten food, it's no wonder people will choose the one that at least tastes like food when given the opportunity.
Yeah, people think those sandwiches and salads at fast food places that advertise being the "healthy" alternative are actually healthy. The salads have like 600 calories or more and are loaded with bullshit like cheese shreds, ranch dressing, breaded meat and croutons. Same for sandwiches at a place like Subway. It's all secret Burger technology to keep fats fat.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:21 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:51 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:31 pm
And they are poor because they are too stupid to figure out that making your own meals at home can be way cheaper than even Fast Food and doesn't take long. It is pure laziness, pasta is dirt cheap.
Eh. My mum would usually buy takeaway on Fridays because she was tired from a long week and couldn't be bothered to cook. When I was at school I found a lot of families would do that. If you're poor and you have to work long hours, or two jobs, just to keep the roof over your head, that's your reality every day. I have some sympathy for people like that
The fast majority of fat fucks though aren't in this position though. Most of them are indeed like Linkara and can't be bothered to cook, I get eating fast food every now and again when your tired on a Friday but not constantly.

Though even then in those rare two job circumstances there is food that can be made in bulk in one day like Pasta or Rice that can last for several days to reduce the amount of shit they eat. Though in those situations the person working that much probably isn't all that fat.

While a lot of frozen microwave meals are shit if you look hard enough you can find some that are decent enough. Not as good as a properly cooked meal but it's better than McShit. But let's be real, most poor fat people are fat out of laziness and are unlikely to have 2 jobs, let alone one.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:45 am

I tweeted a reminder that he's a Nasty Cockslut and the faggot almost immediately blocked me.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:48 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:13 am
The salads have like 600 calories
Unless you are a child or a dwarf no one is getting obese eating 600 calorie salads for dinner. Maybe if you're stacking it with a large soda and a large fries too, but that's a different issue.
But we all know there aren't hordes of fatties being duped by hidden calorie fast foods. When these folks show up for a meal they are going for full out 3000 calorie insanity.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:26 am

600 calories is fairly on par with where you want to be if you want to lose weight, but the funny thing is you can eat 600 calories in so many more filling ways than just salad with a bunch of fatty dressing on it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:37 am

RedLine wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:48 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:13 am
The salads have like 600 calories
Unless you are a child or a dwarf no one is getting obese eating 600 calorie salads for dinner. Maybe if you're stacking it with a large soda and a large fries too, but that's a different issue.
But we all know there aren't hordes of fatties being duped by hidden calorie fast foods. When these folks show up for a meal they are going for full out 3000 calorie insanity.
A lot of burgers are 600 calories too. I'm just saying, they go to try to eat "healthy" and they eat a salad that has as many calories as the burger they're claiming is unhealthy. Reality is both are unhealthy. Salad mix at a store is cheaper and has less bullshit in it, plus it's the same amount of effort.

You can eat anything and lose weight if you eat at a deficit. 600 calories isn't unreasonable for one meal, but the problem here is burgerfats won't eat just that.

Hell, an entire can of soup is like 300 calories at most. Homemade soup would be even less. Can of soup takes like 5 minutes to make and you don't have to drive anywhere. Obesity isn't JUST about convenience. It's less convenient to eat at McShit than to open a can. Fats will go out of their way to eat burgerfat foods. That Chantal bitch recently drove for 2 hours from Canada into America just so she could stuff her face at Sanic.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:42 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:45 am
I tweeted a reminder that he's a Nasty Cockslut and the faggot almost immediately blocked me.
He doesn't need to he reminded. He's always thinking about dicks.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:18 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:51 pm
Eh. My mum would usually buy takeaway on Fridays because she was tired from a long week and couldn't be bothered to cook.
And your dad couldn't cook because you don't know who he is. #LondonLife

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:31 am

Minced meat, half a onion, garlic, two tomatoes, a small portion of tomato puree, some water. Salt, Pepper, oregano.

Fry meat in a pan with a little oil till it is a little bit brown, toss in the fine cut onion and garlic, let them get soft on medium heat, toss the cut tomatoes in, followed by the paste. A little water. At the end you could at a little starch mixed with water to thicken things up. Serve with carbs of your choosing
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:40 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:18 am
And your dad couldn't cook because you don't know who he is. #LondonLife
Projecting a bit, aren't we nigger?
You're right that he can't cook though
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.