Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:11 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:38 pm

I still don't like this channel but I'm glad that Linky's closet skeletons will finally gain some more attention.
It's poetic that more and more Chris Chan tubers are finding out about the Lovhaug and deeming him to be of similar ilk to investigate.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:22 pm

Only took them fucking years hugging the nuts of a dry lolcow that was trollshielded and financially supported by them to get locked up for fucking his own mother.

Linky could be just as infamous by now if the autists weren't too focussed on never letting go and the viseofags not too lazy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:57 pm

I'm hoping for a xecameforlinkara.jpg saga

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:44 pm

Wow, calling Liz piece of shit makes this autist look even more disgusting than he already is.
It's also funny, because even though he calls Liz piece of shit, he still sucked le dick. So Liz is still above nasty cuckslut.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:14 am

Not surprised he's buttmad about it. Newsflash Linky (and I know you're reading this): if David Duke wanted to make an MS-Paint comic about how Lightbringer defeats the evil niggers and jews by shoving burning crosses up their asses, there's nothing you can do about it since you made the characters public domain.

I still find the public domain claim odd though, since I highly doubt Linkara submitted his shitty webcomic to the copyright office in the first place. Maybe, by that extension, it was always public domain.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:05 am

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:14 am
I still find the public domain claim odd though, since I highly doubt Linkara submitted his shitty webcomic to the copyright office in the first place.
Every work created after 1989 is automatically assumed to have copyright even if there's no notice (in America, at least).

However, if he actively said that the work is public domain, then what he's done is he's relinquished his copyright claim

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:07 am

Well it's often pointed out how his name Lovhaug is very reminiscent of classic Chris Chan Sonichu chapter 'Genesis of the Lovehogs'.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:27 am

A trademark is something you have to register. Learn the difference.
Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:44 pm
Wow, calling Liz piece of shit makes this autist look even more disgusting than he already is.
It's also funny, because even though he calls Liz piece of shit, he still sucked le dick. So Liz is still above nasty cuckslut.
His tweet totally explained it. Liz was a different person back when Linky was still allowed to suck that feminine penis.
The tranny becoming an evil piece of shit is a completely mysterious event and has nothing to do with Linkara being a spiteful little bitch.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:28 am

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:07 am
Well it's often pointed out how his name Lovhaug is very reminiscent of classic Chris Chan Sonichu chapter 'Genesis of the Lovehogs'.
And it means "leaf hill," which isn't a million miles away from "Green Hill."

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:40 am

Or Leaf Forest from Sanic Advance 2.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.