Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:48 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:37 am
Well, it's his fault he made a movie sporting only white beta males/trannies. Had only he hired a more diverse crew...

Paul Latza knew his shit with the taxman, no wonder he isn't begging for money on the internet these days.
That better not be your screenshot.
Nah, of course not, do I look a filthy Kraut to y - I mean, no, it's not mine.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:13 am

It's really too bad that Linkara isn't as dumb as DSP and so isn't going to turn around and say 'Ha ha I fooled you. The money was really for my wife's HRT' when he gets fully funded
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:37 am

Linkara wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:02 am

Here are some of the things I have been doing this year that have taken up my time:

Planning a wedding
Getting fitted for a tuxedo
Getting my wife fitted for a dress
Buying a tuxedo
Buying a dress
Getting catering for the wedding
Renting a place for the wedding
Cancelling at that place and renting a new place (which I had to pay a fine for) because the first place was not big enough for the guests my wife and I invited to the wedding
Formatting and writing up invitations
Getting photos taken for the invitations
Going to the print shop to pick up the invitations and mailing them to the guests for the wedding
Shopping for rings
Hiring a DJ
Going to the wedding
Going to the reception
And during this whole time I was still making videos so I also had to:
Set up a camera
Set up a microphone
Set up lighting
Write scripts
Hold a comic book and flip the pages to the relevant parts I was talking about while READING the script
Wear spandex
Wear tinfoil on my face
Wear a backwards baseball cap and sunglasses while making fun of Rob Liefeld
Wave a toy gun around
Do a somersault (this took about 50 takes to get right)
Do editing
Add in special effects
Add in sound effects
You forgot:
Making a registry for a wedding on Amerzon
Writing Thank You notes to people who bought registry gifts on amerzon
going to the post office
buying postage
taking the time to choose stamps
putting thank you cards in the mailbox
He sees you when you're sleeping...

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:53 am

Linkara wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:02 am
Look here you white supremacist cretins. I was going to hold my peace but seeing how I am being continually smeared I feel compelled to defend myself. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST ON TWITTER OR I WILL BLOCK YOU AND TELL EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWS ME THAT I BLOCKED YOU SO THEY WILL KNOW THAT I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU AND WILL NOT SEE YOUR POSTS.

Paying my taxes has NO. SET. SCHEDULE. I have a little jar at my house that has taxes written on it in black bic marker on a duct brand masking tape label and I throw a little bit of money in there whenever I remember and have cash in my pocket and then when April comes around I pour out all the money and put it in a box and mail it to the IRS to pay my taxes. IF I have time, I count the money beforehand to make sure it adds up to the correct amount for the year. HOWEVER I have been extremely busy this year with the damage to my house and the wedding and the introducing my fiance to my fiance, not to mention caring for and financially supporting my very sexy, racially diverse wife. She may have taken some money out of the jar to get Big Macs and chicken tendies for us a couple of times.

Here are some of the things I have been doing this year that have taken up my time:

Planning a wedding
Getting fitted for a tuxedo
Getting my wife fitted for a dress
Buying a tuxedo
Buying a dress
Getting catering for the wedding
Renting a place for the wedding
Cancelling at that place and renting a new place (which I had to pay a fine for) because the first place was not big enough for the guests my wife and I invited to the wedding
Formatting and writing up invitations
Getting photos taken for the invitations
Going to the print shop to pick up the invitations and mailing them to the guests for the wedding
Shopping for rings
Hiring a DJ
Going to the wedding
Going to the reception
And during this whole time I was still making videos so I also had to:
Set up a camera
Set up a microphone
Set up lighting
Write scripts
Hold a comic book and flip the pages to the relevant parts I was talking about while READING the script
Wear spandex
Wear tinfoil on my face
Wear a backwards baseball cap and sunglasses while making fun of Rob Liefeld
Wave a toy gun around
Do a somersault (this took about 50 takes to get right)
Do editing
Add in special effects
Add in sound effects

I could go on, but with all of these responsibilities I don't think it should be hard for even a bunch of 13 year old troglodytes like you to see how I couldn't POSSIBLY have time to spend sitting down with a calculator working on my taxes. Maybe you learned something about the adult world and it's responsibilities today, hmmm?
I wish I could upvote this post.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:25 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:29 am
The $7.5K number is suspiciously close to what the percentage of tax would've been on the 30K+ he raised on his movie kickstarter.
That reminds me that he even broke down how he spent absolutely everything from that crowdfund, and even gave any extra to the cast members. Just because some rando said he probably pocketed most of the money. Lewis is really easy to goad.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:40 am

Did he ever break down the full amount? I remember him explaining how he spent $10k just getting the cast there, travel to and from the hotel, and feeding them (I think that was in there too) without even talking about how much they were paid. And the rent for the studio was apparently $10k as well. Was the rest ever clarified?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:23 am

Rushy wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:07 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:15 pm
He's clearly lying. There's no good reason for him to have been fine on taxes all this time but now they are suddenly a problem. He neither had a massive spike nor dip in income. Even if his departure from CA lowered his income, I can't imagine it to tank hard.
He either:
1. Lived right at the very brink of what he could afford. Some small dip in income could be a bit of trouble, an overspending proto-human a bit more.
2. Just spent too much on dumb shit on the side and figured he could scam his idiot fans easily for extra cash.
3 and most likely. Ladykara went on a shopping spree
Sure, know how expensive clothes are in size extra-fat-walrlus?

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:54 am

My 8-year old brother saw me here and waddled away mumbling about nasty cock sluts, so I'm pretty sure I'm fucked on some level now.
sigh
they grow up so quickly
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:06 pm

Rushy wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:54 am
My 8-year old brother saw me here and waddled away mumbling about nasty cock sluts, so I'm pretty sure I'm fucked on some level now.
sigh
they grow up so quickly
We don't need to hear about your wincest fantasies.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:32 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:40 am
Did he ever break down the full amount? I remember him explaining how he spent $10k just getting the cast there, travel to and from the hotel, and feeding them (I think that was in there too) without even talking about how much they were paid. And the rent for the studio was apparently $10k as well. Was the rest ever clarified?
I remember him mentioning he paid the main cast (Lupa, Joe, Marz, Lani, Nash, Brad) 800 bucks or so, but gave them the extra money that the film budget left over. It was either on his twitter or tumblr, but he posts so much it's hard to find. I just wanted to point out that he didn't think about taxes when he was being so charitable.