Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:59 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:59 pm
Remember, their wedding was catered by pizza hut.
They ordered Pizza Hut. Don't call that catering.
If they called ahead to get 20 pies, if I'm being generous, you COULD call that catering? Honest truth is they had extra pizzas and were giving them away for days after the wedding to friends and family.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:48 pm

I'm shocked these two landwhales left anything for others.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:13 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:26 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:59 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:59 pm
Remember, their wedding was catered by pizza hut.
They ordered Pizza Hut. Don't call that catering.
If they called ahead to get 20 pies, if I'm being generous, you COULD call that catering? Honest truth is they had extra pizzas and were giving them away for days after the wedding to friends and family.
As I recall Lewis's wedding was the same day as Brad's and fucking nobody went to Lewis's.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:26 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:13 am
As I recall Lewis's wedding was the same day as Brad's and fucking nobody went to Lewis's.
Very nice of Brad to provide such an easy excuse for people not to go to the cockslut gorilla wedding.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:02 am

I am sure the CTC fallout produced a few horror stories about his "horrendous" catering.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:24 am

Bananas, peanut butter, cheap pizza. But that is what you get if you go to Linkys weding.
It could only be more funny if they had a cosplay themed weding, and the bride had a nice Winston costume from Overwatch going on....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

ban

Post by ban » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:16 pm

Hey now, that's not a very nice thing to say. Winston is a strong, independent gorilla who don't need no zookeeper and is a bright example for the simian community, finally showing showing great promise after villains like Gorilla Grodd and Monsieur Mallach ruined Gorillas forever with their thuggish behaviour. :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:26 am
Very nice of Brad to provide such an easy excuse for people not to go to the cockslut gorilla wedding.
Brad's truly based and /ourguy/ after all.
SpoilerShow
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:38 pm

I do know instead of a wedding cake they did cupcakes and what looked like a regular birthday cake for the bride and groom.

Looks like two different cupcakes; one set from what I guess is a baker which I guess matches the center cake and the others look like they're from a supermarket

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:34 pm

Where's Film Bald?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:44 pm

This is like one of the sadest buffets I've ever seen in a wedding. The cupcakes look like props, and that wedding cake is literally just a smooth cylinder with some kind of cow texture.
No baker with any sort of pride would create such abominations, and this shit wouldn't even fly in most supermarkets over here. My grandparents have a finer selection when they have someone over for a bit of coffee.
-Yours Truly