Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by drisko » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:37 am

Same, just cannot go more than three days without a shave, it just feels wrong.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:13 am

I much prefer to be shaved, but I'm too lazy to do it regularly so scratchy chin it is. After the first few days, it grows enough to stop irritating. I try to cut it at least once every two weeks though, otherwise it's gonna be a pain in the ass when I do shave.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:53 pm

I have just a normal beard that I run an electric razor over every couple days to keep uniform, while flat out shaving the bits under my cheek bones and always shaving off my neckbeard. Takes about 10 minutes every 4 days or so.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:13 am
I much prefer to be shaved, but I'm too lazy to do it regularly so scratchy chin it is. After the first few days, it grows enough to stop irritating. I try to cut it at least once every two weeks though, otherwise it's gonna be a pain in the ass when I do shave.
If you can't be bothered with shaving and just want to get rid of stubble, then you definitely need to get a Philips One Blade. super quick and literally impossible to cut yourself with.

I've been learning to use one of those old fashioned safety razors as of late, blades are pennies each and are unbelievably sharp, you can shave skin smooth in just two passes with them. They take a while to learn to use properly (looked like Freddy Krueger the first time I used one) but they're probably the best shave you can possibly get without going to a barber.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Yo got a loicense for those WMDs, mate?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:02 pm

Uh-oh,. seems Larry is going to jail for possession of an unloicensed blade! And also for shaving, which is a violation of Sharia Law.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:04 pm

How much is Philips paying you to shill on this tiny forum?

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:09 am

Just watch the first several Minutes, Jesus, what a career...

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:27 am

Couldn't make it past 0:56 where he turned into Jim Sterling for some reason.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:15 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:09 am

Just watch the first several Minutes, Jesus, what a career...
Had a thought--then clicked through the vid quickly to confirm it was true.
You know what I realized this is lacking? Absolutely NO ONE ELSE wishing him any sort of congratulations on his 10th anniversary.
None of his former collabs posted anything on Twitter either (just the usual retweet requests from freaks). He wished Nash a happy birthday and got nothing in return.
Have a theory why he's basically ignored by them nowShow
Fewer people want anything to do with him anymore, simply because he makes them all look bad. All the others are still living with their deluded egos and dreams of being more important than they are.

He's proven that he can continue to make a living pumping out shitty movies that cost practically nothing and guarantee him a profit. Brad knows this but keeps trying to delude himself by hiring a director that he's more legit. The others like Doge, Tennesse Drunk, and Wanky Wancarlos invest in better cameras or "full-time" assists/staff to fool themselves into thinking that they're growing somewhere.
Not Linky--he'll just reach out for the same garbage skits using any off the street 12-th tier critic wannabe that's willing.

He keeps putting in cringe clips of them in the past for his own "universe" that they probably want to forget for their big career aspriations.
And the whole time he keeps his dopey demenour like he's just happy to be there. They're mad because he's the one guy in the office that never wants a raise and always stays willing to work for the same amount....so the rest of them can never earn more. He's shown that you can keep making a living doing the exact same stuff the same way they did ten years ago and still making a living being the same deluded ignorant guy with his MST3K references.

He shows them how low the bar can go and still keep humming along. It makes Spoony want to keep ignoring him because the difference between them is practically nothing, and how much more work he'd actually have to do to get anywhere. It makes the others resentful because they can't hate him because he married a minority they're also secretly repulsed by.

He's a big giant mirror that they can't stand, and want to go away. But she's shown he can do this practically forever.
Some burn out. Some sell out. Some go crazy. Some quit altogether.
Only Linky is blissfully unaware of everything else around him, and never has to care.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.