Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:17 pm

A lot of people can benefit from being locked off twitter, or throttled to only one tweet a day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:25 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:07 pm
He just had to bring up Doge. :lol:
He never misses an opportunity to bring down Doge in order to embiggen himself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:32 pm

Linkara: stiffly follows the same exact format he's had since 2000something. Spent half a decade struggling to finish a comedy contest storyline

Doge: has started to review movies instead of reacting to clips, releases thoughtful editorials, still experiments with his content despite backlash and has built up a loyal team of employees
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:02 pm

>get criticism
>part of that criticism is about your inability to take criticism
>scuttle off to your hugbox to whine about it

Doing a hell of a job not proving the guy's case, dipshit.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:58 am

The Lightbringer can't take criticism. Just mentioning his rape fantasy novel Angel Armor is enough for him to block you.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:51 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:44 pm
He sure showed him.
Stupid pleb troll. Didn't even know the precise number of years Linkara has been on YT :roll:
That's the part that makes me laugh. The guy missed it by one year and Cockslut goes Ackshually. :lol:

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:58 am
The Lightbringer can't take criticism. Just mentioning his rape fantasy novel Angel Armor is enough for him to block you.
I remember the video he made where he copied Doge's "fuck-ups" videos, and Linky was genuinely butthurt that people would dare criticize anything he said in one of his shitty videos. Yeah, dude can't take criticism at all.
Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:51 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:44 pm
He sure showed him.
Stupid pleb troll. Didn't even know the precise number of years Linkara has been on YT :roll:
That's the part that makes me laugh. The guy missed it by one year and Cockslut goes Ackshually. :lol:
"Stupid pleb troll" is 100% right, though: Cockslut hasn't improved or changed his format at all in almost two decades. Only major changes I noticed are that he got a better camera, he does videos in front of a bookshelf now, and he went overboard with badly-written storylines. Other than that, I guarantee he's still doing the read-along format, with him saying a variation of "This comic sucks" at the end. I have not watched the dipshit's videos in well over a decade, but tell me that's not the case.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:33 am

Rushy wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:32 pm
Linkara: stiffly follows the same exact format he's had since 2000something. Spent half a decade struggling to finish a comedy contest storyline

Doge: has started to review movies instead of reacting to clips, releases thoughtful editorials, still experiments with his content despite backlash and has built up a loyal team of employees
This furthers my argument that Doge has evolved and grown as a person, meanwhile Linkara’s fittingly massive ego won’t let him ascend beyond being a condescending prick who flees to his hug box when being legitimately criticized. Shame he doesn’t have the balls to come at OneyPlays like that.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:02 am

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 am
I have not watched the dipshit's videos in well over a decade, but tell me that's not the case.
It very much is. I've joked before already that the only way to guess when an At4W video was made is to look at how fat Linkara is.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:19 am

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 am
I remember the video he made where he copied Doge's "fuck-ups" videos, and Linky was genuinely butthurt that people would dare criticize anything he said in one of his shitty videos. Yeah, dude can't take criticism at all.
Wait he did one of those fuck up videos? I want to see it. I bet you unlike Doge he was saying how he was correct. :lol: