Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:07 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:03 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:02 am
We should gas autists. They are the worst kind of retards.
But then there'd be nobody left to post on DHI
It'd just be a bit slower
Don't even pretend that autists aren't 100% of DHI's userbase including yourself.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:19 am

See, that's why you kiwi guestniggers don't get along. You can't even fathom that other people aren't as autistic as you and yet not normalfags.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:07 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:03 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:02 am
We should gas autists. They are the worst kind of retards.
But then there'd be nobody left to post on DHI
It'd just be a bit slower and less tard wrangling for me.
Don't worry, even IF we will assume what you say is true, it will go like that old kraut poem

Then they came for the autists, and I did not speak out, because I was not a autist
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

Anyway, it's obvious you're lying or in denial, because rules of the universe are clear - autism attracts more autism!
:lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:19 am
See, that's why you kiwi guestniggers don't get along. You can't even fathom that other people aren't as autistic as you and yet not normalfags.
Most people on the internet are assumed autistic. I would say 'until proven otherwise' but not even then

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:10 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:30 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:19 am
Most people on the internet are
SpoilerShow
assumed
autistic.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:24 am

Faggot shit! Autists make up a large portion of shitposters but they are also the worst at it. Furries and Bronies are almost entirely autistic (And 100% gay) and you see what that shit gets you. They are functional retards ruining the fun for everyone and should be thrown down a cliff, Sparta style.

What we get is abundant weebshit in too many threads and it's only not worse because we are too hostile for the transfaggots to take root.
Regardless, unironic autism needs to be fought. Play retarded too much and kiwis will think they are in good company.
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:30 am
Most people on the internet are assumed autistic. I would say 'until proven otherwise' but not even then
That's a fair enough take.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:50 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:24 am
Faggot shit! Autists make up a large portion of shitposters but they are also the worst at it. Furries and Bronies are almost entirely autistic (And 100% gay) and you see what that shit gets you. They are functional retards ruining the fun for everyone and should be thrown down a cliff, Sparta style.
I hate to admit it because it reflects poorly on my character, my brain disease and my life choices but I know this is true. You gotta have a level of social skills to be a truly great shitposter that a true and honest 'tist dosen't have. You gotta be able to cause havoc in public, you gotta be able to melt men's mind's with your words. Chris-chan can hit a Jew with his car, he can pepper spray a GameStop employee, he can fuck his mom, but can he tell a joke, an intentional joke, and have it land? Can you look at the works of CWC and even once say "he got me, that was a true and honest zinger?"

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:19 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:50 am
Can you look at the works of CWC and even once say "he got me, that was a true and honest zinger?"
Jack: Yeah, that's why they shelter you like you're a baby. You know what? My parents threw me out when I turned eighteen. You know why they threw me out?
Chris: Hmm... probably because they couldn't stand you?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:23 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:24 am
Speak of the devil
Rushy wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:19 am
Guest wrote:
Can you look at the works of CWC and even once say "he got me, that was a true and honest zinger?"
Jack: Yeah, that's why they shelter you like you're a baby. You know what? My parents threw me out when I turned eighteen. You know why they threw me out?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:34 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:23 am
Speak of the devil
Rushy wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:19 am
Guest wrote:
Die Geister, die ich rief.
Case in fucking point. Lack of reading comprehension.
>intentional
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!