Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:36 am

"Six niggers? I bring that home in a week!"
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:29 am

How internally racist of a black person to collect black Rangers.

Also WTF is this this almost Kamen-Rider-Kuuga-looking dude in the middle? Is it This guy?
Autistic ExplanationShow
So you know you've stumbled upon a true PowerFag when The World of the Coinless is brought up.

The world of Power Rangers comics is a strange and autistic place, mainly 'cause the writers can't leave the Mighty Morphin era alone (because of course that is the only important one). Like there's at least one comic issue that reveals Zordon has actually already recruited teenagers with attitude in the 60s - which mainly exists so the comic publisher could brag about having a female Red and a male Pink who dies like a bitch on the Moon.

But nothing compares to The World of the Coinless. Almost every other comic continuity is bound to cross over with it at some point. It even made it into that one recent fighting game (with three characters no less, and don't forget there are canon teams who never got even a single representative in this game).

So what is it? Well, it's a grimdark edgelord alternate history version of the first season where Tommy decided to turn evil for real, brainwash Kimberly and steal the powers of everyone else. Then he became the Ranger-Emperor of Mankind or something and got his own army of stormtroopers wearing Ranger helmets for some reason.

I'm almost curious to know Linkara's opinion on this.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:29 am
How internally racist of a black person to collect black Rangers.

Also WTF is this this almost Kamen-Rider-Kuuga-looking dude in the middle? Is it This guy?
Autistic ExplanationShow
So you know you've stumbled upon a true PowerFag when The World of the Coinless is brought up.

The world of Power Rangers comics is a strange and autistic place, mainly 'cause the writers can't leave the Mighty Morphin era alone (because of course that is the only important one). Like there's at least one comic issue that reveals Zordon has actually already recruited teenagers with attitude in the 60s - which mainly exists so the comic publisher could brag about having a female Red and a male Pink who dies like a bitch on the Moon.

But nothing compares to The World of the Coinless. Almost every other comic continuity is bound to cross over with it at some point. It even made it into that one recent fighting game (with three characters no less, and don't forget there are canon teams who never got even a single representative in this game).

So what is it? Well, it's a grimdark edgelord alternate history version of the first season where Tommy decided to turn evil for real, brainwash Kimberly and steal the powers of everyone else. Then he became the Ranger-Emperor of Mankind or something and got his own army of stormtroopers wearing Ranger helmets for some reason.

I'm almost curious to know Linkara's opinion on this.
Voltage Vengerz comics are really stupid. People who don’t at graduate to proper sentai are really stupid.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:49 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:36 am
"Six niggers? I bring that home in a week!"
Considering his "wife's" size...

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:11 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:13 pm
Voltage Vengerz comics are really stupid. People who don’t at graduate to proper sentai are really stupid.
I have to agree. I don't see how a grown man can enjoy MMPR. It's an extremely dumbed down version of an already childish Japanese TV show. It's dumbed down to toddler Teletubbies level. The only dumber hackjob was Big Bad Beetleborgs.

And I don't understand how a woke autist like Linky can't see how MMPR is cultural appropriation. Erasing Japanese people and replacing them with whites (and blacks). It would be easier and cheaper for Saban to just dub the Super Sentai shows.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:49 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:11 pm
And I don't understand how a woke autist like Linky can't see how MMPR is cultural appropriation. Erasing Japanese people and replacing them with whites (and blacks).
It's okay because he grew up with it.
Plus they can placate the SJWs with the most recent Cosmic Fury, since this time there's finally a Female Red (that's not just a temporary replacement like in Shinkenger).
It would be easier and cheaper for Saban to just dub the Super Sentai shows.
Which is exactly what Tsuburaya did with Ultraman Z and Blazar. Even had a simultaneous release in the latter case so sub-averse kids and autists don't have to wait ages for an eventual Americanized version.
And they don't even have to do Hasbro's 'tism of skipping at least every other Sentai show (which I suspect they do to avoid having to do the "sillier" teams), because a new Ultraman only shows up every other year anyways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:53 pm

The seasons skipped are sometimes done for very weird reasons. Like Gobusters was skipped for multiple years when, honestly, it is probably one of the easiest seasons to adapt to western audiences.