Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics
Posts: 626
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:16 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:01 pm
Calling Family Guy a corpse would imply that it was alive at one point.
If I could time travel back to September 11....

"Hey Seth, you're going to miss your flight!"

User avatar
Kama
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kama » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:19 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:16 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:01 pm
Calling Family Guy a corpse would imply that it was alive at one point.
If I could time travel back to September 11....

"Hey Seth, you're going to miss your flight!"
Seth would just come back in three episodes.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:42 am

Kama wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:06 pm
Granted people argue the first... what... two seasons were good.
Less awful than what it is now, but it's always been a schizophrenic mess that couldn't decide wether it wanted to be a Simpsons ripoff or a SNL style skit show.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:08 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:01 pm
Calling Family Guy a corpse would imply that it was alive at one point.
Fuck off bitch, if Peter Griffin said wubba-lubba-dub-dub you'd be all over that shit

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9463
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:21 am



Funny how South Park evolved to remain relevant and family guy got called out years ago for being some show written by matinees and has only gotten worse.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Kama
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kama » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:33 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:08 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:01 pm
Calling Family Guy a corpse would imply that it was alive at one point.
Fuck off bitch, if Peter Griffin said wubba-lubba-dub-dub you'd be all over that shit
Hey Lois, I turned myself into a pickle!

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7197
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:02 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:08 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:01 pm
Calling Family Guy a corpse would imply that it was alive at one point.
Fuck off bitch, if Peter Griffin said wubba-lubba-dub-dub you'd be all over that shit
>implying
Incidentally, the people who love Reddit and Memey are exactly the kind of people who grew up on Family Guy
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

BenComicGraphics
Posts: 626
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:13 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:02 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:08 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:01 pm
Calling Family Guy a corpse would imply that it was alive at one point.
Fuck off bitch, if Peter Griffin said wubba-lubba-dub-dub you'd be all over that shit
>implying
Incidentally, the people who love Reddit and Memey are exactly the kind of people who grew up on Family Guy
Are they the same kind of people that try to write young adult novels?

User avatar
Kama
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kama » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:28 pm

They probably also like these season long story arcs in south park too

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 2966
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Don't ask if you don't want to know

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Rushy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:26 pm

Image
why tho
Is there a better word than fuck? I don't think so. It means sex, fury and the confidence to tell another individual and/or organisation that they don't matter to you. It's basically Donald Trump in 4 letters. Fuck, the president.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pibbs and 5 guests