Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by drisko » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:34 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:05 pm
When Lewis did Linksano, I actually wondered how Noah felt about Lewis ripping him off.

Then again, Noah and I have something in common. We both shared a room with the fucker, so we might get some good night terror stories if Noah ever face turns.
If I remember correctly, Lewis mentioned he asked and Spoony was okay with it? I'm not sure. I remember around that time Noah was feeling Insano was getting overplayed because of how much Doge and Lewis wanted to keep using him over and over, so he was probably relieved to hear someone else would be doing it instead.

---

And I'll do the summary tomorrow. Even if there's still more to go I'll just do whatever's out. At least it's not one whole thing like Disco or Jesus Bro.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:24 am

Insano was overplayed after about a microsecond.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:42 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:24 am
Insano was funny exactly twice. The first time he showed up and when he got elected president. Of course nowadays the president one would be replaced by some REEEE'ing about Trump.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:45 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:24 am
That was the moment I realized that he was totally done and shit would only get worse from then on.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:44 am

The Son of Insano storyline is one of the most heartwarming tales that ever helped me through dark times. To think such a mad scientist would open his heart to a failed experiment really made my kokoro jump with doki dokis.
Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:24 am
The bigger question is, Will Spoony sue if someone starts doing Insano without his permission?
Spoony will do exactly nothing. Aside from maybe making a tweet about it 6 months later.

EDIT: Watched part 2. Time to do drisko's job before he does!

Previously, a bunch of former CA associates pretending to be former associates of a slightly different Linkaraverse version of CA met in some spooky-scary mansion, then shit went down and they're now split up into different groups. Plus a bunch of quality character interactions to fill up 20 minutes.

It seems Linkara is copying Suburban Knights, since at least judging by the second part, this is all about different groups of dysfunctional dickheads farting around and having hilarious misadventures.
Also apparently this is either some Skooby Doo prank, or there's an actual killer doll stabbing people.

I ocasionally had trouble noticing scene transitions, with at least one instance sounding like LInkara just teleported to some other group. Probably would've helped if I hadn't decide to "experience" this audio-only, but come on. This is an audio-drama, and I don't want this to take away any more attention from playing Princess Maker than it absolutely has to. This also means I can't tell 80% of the people apart unless someone else calls their name first, and even that doesn't help with blokes who joined the site way after I stopped giving a shit.

The decision to allow MikeJ and his 19th century microphone into this continues to baffle me - especially since LInkara put him into the same group as that Lovecraft impersonator, who not only has one of the best audio qualities of the bunch, but also sounds like a Shakespearean actor compared to everyone else.

And if you like that Jerk with the Dirty Fingernails, you will be pleased to know he is one of the loudest characters in this. And don't worry if you don't know that he reviews amusement park rides. He'll remind you constantly as part of his jokes.

Would I listen to the rest of this? Fuck no. Not only is the cast too bloated, but I don't give enough of a damn about anyone.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:20 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:44 am
I don't want this to take away any more attention from playing Princess Maker than it absolutely has to.
I hate you so fucking much. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Audio dorama is a terrible idea when everyone at CA has a terrible voice.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:14 pm

The most ironic thing about the """plot""" is in part 4 (I think) Linkara goes on this diatribe that he lured everyone to the mansion because he wanted it to be like old times where everyone gets together and has fun making videos together.
In an audio drama.
Where everyone recorded from their own homes.

This shit goes on when everyone REEEEs especially Marzgurl, and Erod stomps off in a huff. Linky falls to his knees and apologizes. Someone says, "At least HE apologized."
*nudge nudge wink wink
Grade A cringe

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:29 pm

Oh no! it's an unmitigated disaster. This shit never would have happened on the old site!
Seriously, any normal person would have been embarrassed at such a failure. Fortunately for him, normal people don't care about this awful shit.

I'll make a prediction: (albeit obvious prediction) the mystery villain will be a thinly veiled Doge or Michaud.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:39 pm

>I have to edit portraits for the finale

Because audio-dramas are such a visual medium.
pibbs wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:14 pm
The most ironic thing about the """plot""" is in part 4 (I think) Linkara goes on this diatribe that he lured everyone to the mansion because he wanted it to be like old times where everyone gets together and has fun making videos together.
In an audio drama.
Where everyone recorded from their own homes.
This would be pretty sad if it wasn't so funny.

To make this even more stupid, at least one guy (eRod) is supposedly "filming" this... like in the old times. Because the cameraman has always been one of the characters in these anniversary movies, right...?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette