Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 4:45 pm

God, Linkara's husbando reminds me a teacher i had in highschool, we called her Congo. I wonder why?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun May 19, 2019 5:11 pm

If any of us watch this trainwreck, we need to choose one of the smaller channels, except Marzgurl, to ensure no one makes any money of of it.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun May 19, 2019 8:43 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:11 pm
If any of us watch this trainwreck, we need to choose one of the smaller channels, except Marzgurl, to ensure no one makes any money of of it.
Watching is just a meme anyway. But if we did a pirated mirror would be the only option.
Is Spoony dead yet?

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun May 19, 2019 8:49 pm

Man being in Channel Awesome was literally the highlight of Linkara's life.

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 9:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:46 pm
It is terrible. If you provide the same kahntent on multiple different platforms (aka channels), people will just tune in to whichever one they're already visiting on the regular. Someone in the cast with garbage views will at most get some extra who clicked on his mirror of the audio drama on accident.

(Though there is the potential of salt when some of the smaller ones start uploading their copies earlier than everyone else...)
Fuck I want Shaun Kronenfield or some other total unknown to upload several hours before everyone else and steal all their views. :lol: As others have said, this is a shit way of paying people because there's no reason to watch this on multiple channels. Linky is doing the same thing Channel Autism did with the crossover specials, getting people to work for free in exchange for the futile hope of snagging some of his traffic. When he does it it's okay though, while it made Doge and Rob the devil.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun May 19, 2019 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:02 pm
.Linky is doing the same thing Channel Autism did with the crossover specials, getting people to work for free in exchange for the futile hope of snagging some of his traffic. When he does it it's okay though, while it made Doge and Rob the devil.
Some key differences:
1) it's in a format few enjoy.
2) he's eliminating tnree key advantages of what Doge did:
- A) a chance for lesser known producers to be discovered by the audience. See point #1
- B) no opportunities for crossovers thus contributing to point A
- C) none of the producers get the adventure of a paid vacation and to meet everyone else .(Applebee's not included)
3) he's not as "talented" as a writer
4) making a movie (bad or good) actually is a lot of effort. The only effort in an audio drama is Linky bugging someone else to edit it.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun May 19, 2019 9:48 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:37 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:02 pm
.Linky is doing the same thing Channel Autism did with the crossover specials, getting people to work for free in exchange for the futile hope of snagging some of his traffic. When he does it it's okay though, while it made Doge and Rob the devil.
Some key differences:
1) it's in a format few enjoy.
2) he's eliminating tnree key advantages of what Doge did:
- A) a chance for lesser known producers to be discovered by the audience. See point #1
- B) no opportunities for crossovers thus contributing to point A
- C) none of the producers get the adventure of a paid vacation and to meet everyone else .(Applebee's not included)
3) he's not as "talented" as a writer
4) making a movie (bad or good) actually is a lot of effort. The only effort in an audio drama is Linky bugging someone else to edit it.
Low Effort, no reward. But to him it's a brilliant idea because he remembers gramma lovehaug telling him about listening to old radio shows.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 19, 2019 10:14 pm

pibbs wrote:
I recommend Suede, so we can support the IN's Mormon minority.

(Also I wonder what Marz thinks of him, seeing how Mormons are like super Christians *thinking*)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun May 19, 2019 10:15 pm

I forget to add:

5) Doge did it for the money and for what I believe is a genuine love for filmmaking, Linky did it to show he's a better person than Doge. What a grade A douchebag.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun May 19, 2019 10:20 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:14 pm
pibbs wrote:
I recommend Suede, so we can support the IN's Mormon minority.

(Also I wonder what Marz thinks of him, seeing how Mormons are like super Christinas *thinking*)
I imagine they treat Suede like a pet. He's a 'good christian' because he toes the line, doesn't challenge them on their world view, and when needed, parrots their party line.