Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by mad bum » Sat May 18, 2019 11:25 pm

Hey that bitch nigga welshy is in this as well.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 18, 2019 11:27 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:25 pm
Hey that bitch nigga welshy is in this as well.
Of course that sheep fucker is. He was a faggot at CA, a faggot when he posted here and hasn't stopped being a faggot at any point in his life.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 11:45 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:00 pm
Diamanda Hagan's ranting at me on Twitter for questioning the audio drama lol
something about her "choosing not to be successful" by doing various different things that SHE wants to do
not bitter at all, no
Oh yeah Haggis. You could have been SO famous if you just trend chased and talked about Mahvel movies and The Last Jedi. Because people were really dying to see the take of a boxy slab of trans man in shitty Joker makeup with a Mrs. Doubtfire voice who keeps going into irrelevant rants against Christianity give his takes on those. Your lack of success has nothing to do with being an abhorrent black hole of charisma with an awful forced gimmick and no interesting insights into anything you talk about. You CHOSE to be nobody.

And "SHE" Rushy? Really?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat May 18, 2019 11:46 pm

Rushy is a furfag, of course he respects pronouns.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat May 18, 2019 11:46 pm

What the fuck is Diamanda Hagan? I want a concrete answer; is she a tranny or a tragically ugly woman?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 18, 2019 11:48 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:46 pm
What the fuck is Diamanda Hagan? I want a concrete answer; is she a tranny or a tragically ugly woman?
It's a dude. Ever heard his voice? I'm not convinced that he's a post-op transfaggot, though. He's just LARPing as a lesbian and that's about it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat May 18, 2019 11:51 pm

I too think Hagan is probably a tranny. However, I was hoping that in my absence, evidence was finally uncovered.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat May 18, 2019 11:54 pm

These people aren't even successful anyways. They're just skating by but none of them are set for life in any way. You have to have quite an ego to think you're successful just cause some autists give a shit about you on the internet.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun May 19, 2019 12:06 am

You know, an audio drama probably wouldn't have been that bad an idea. Most of the crew are kind of awkward in front of a camera and have stilted deliveries, but in the comfort of their own homes, a decent director over Skype probably could have gotten an okay performance out of them. And if he made it a regular show like a podcast, it might have gained an audience.

But with him as the director, and I'm guessing he's doing the audio mixing as well, it's going to be shit. And six episodes is not going to be enough to entice people that it'll eventually get better.
Guest wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:02 pm
drisko wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:56 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:07 pm
I'm still amazed out of everything I mentioned, nobody wants to talk about Lewis thinking fictional characters are real and live in alternate dimensions
I just assumed he stole the idea from that Justice League episode where they go to the alternate world where the comics black Green Lantern read as a kid. The whole "psychically linked" thing was right out of it.
Before that there was a Darkwing Duck episode with the same premise. If I remember correctly (it's been a while since I've seen it), Darkwing gets transported to "the real world" where a cartoonist has been tuning into Darkwing's world and using what he experiences to make his cartoons.

There was also a GeGeGe no Kitaro comic from the 60s where Shigeru Mizuki meets Kitaro and his other creations. It wasn't really clear HOW they were able to meet in this one. (They guess that they may have started out fictional and been brought to life somehow rather than being different universes.)
Yes, but I highly doubt he's watched those... Maybe Darkwing Duck, but it's most likely he stole off the Justice League cartoon.
Last edited by drisko on Sun May 19, 2019 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun May 19, 2019 12:07 am

Just watch the trailer. It's awful