Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:24 am

With his 3D glasses he looks like the Krang suit in a pedo disguise
He sees you when you're sleeping...

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:45 am

Linky loves to lick raisins (black man testicles).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:59 pm

suzaku wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:15 am
Also aren't the california raisins portrayed as black? Doesn't this mean Linky's being racist? Could it also be he's saying he doesn't find his whale attractive?-
He's a masochist, punishing himself for his cockslut ways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:10 pm

suzaku wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:16 am
I wonder if Linkara is one of those people who has that uncanny ability to just appear out of nowhere. Like you open your locker in an empty hallway, but when you close it there he is. Staring at you.
Had such a guy at boarding school. Fucker was super slim and had a hunched over posture. He'd barely ever say a word because his voice was very high-pitched and nasally. But light up a cigarette and he'd appear out of thin air to ask you for one. We called the guy Phantom because you'd never hear or see him come. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:10 pm
suzaku wrote:
I wonder if Linkara is one of those people who has that uncanny ability to just appear out of nowhere. Like you open your locker in an empty hallway, but when you close it there he is. Staring at you.
Had such a guy at boarding school. Fucker was super slim and had a hunched over posture. He'd barely ever say a word because his voice was very high-pitched and nasally. But light up a cigarette and he'd appear out of thin air to ask you for one. We called the guy Phantom because you'd never hear or see him come. :lol:
Damn. Well at least he only asked for cigs.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
We called the guy Phantom because you'd never hear or see him come. :lol:
I'm sure his rape victims would say the same thing
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
suzaku wrote:
Maybe he can move quietly, but Lardkara would be much easier to see coming for obvious reasons.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:22 pm

You'd hear him HMMMMMMMMMMing from a mile away.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:28 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
suzaku wrote:
Maybe he can move quietly, but Lardkara would be much easier to see coming for obvious reasons.
Nah cause;when he appears it's supernatural.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:31 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:46 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
We called the guy Phantom because you'd never hear or see him come. :lol:
I'm sure his rape victims would say the same thing
I'd more imagine him being the axe murderer type. Really the craziest thing about him was his age. The school had a special class for the borderline retarded and people no school would accept anymore. So while most of the regular classes were around 15-18, some were 19yr old delinquents that failed classes repeatedly and had to repeat several years. One of the guys had over thirty entries in his criminal record in my state but originally came from Hamburg where he had about five times as many. No school in Hamburg and no normal school in my state would take him.
But phantom was fucking 23yrs old. Dude must be 40 by now. That blew our fucking minds. He was, hunched over as he always was, just about as tall as your average teenage girl and didn't weigh more either, always with a very light and fluffy puberty moustache. You wouldn't have thought of him any older than 16. Guy was harmless but creepy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!