Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Ya know I HATED Ray William Johnson for the longest time.

I've looked back and realized he was probably the least of anyone's worries... especially after DSP, Boogie, etc...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:52 pm

He catered a lot to his audience back then. Make no mistake, the guy isn't a dumbass. He took quite a while to turn the format into a normalfag hit. I remember back when the show was called something different "Capital Hill Gangster" or some bullshit like that. =3 was a product designed to appeal, not some runaway hit. Can't hate on smart business.
Quite similar to PewDiePie, really.

Now FRED or the Annoying Orange on the other hand, that's actual YT top cancer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:40 pm

It's all cancerous to some degree, but the beautiful thing about the internet is none of that shit ever has to touch me.

I mean, have to ever decided to leaf through the "trending" videos section on youtube? It's the most retarded, asinine bullshit you've ever seen in your life. it's hilarious what millions of people think is "good content."

I saw one today that gave me a chuckle. "BLACK WIDOW CHALLENGE" with a picture of a guy's hand and a spider on it. Can't wait for the follow-up video "CROCODILE MOUTH CHALLENGE" with the thumbnail of a dude's head wedged between croc's teeth.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:01 am

Ghetto challenge
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:56 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:40 pm
It's all cancerous to some degree, but the beautiful thing about the internet is none of that shit ever has to touch me.

I mean, have to ever decided to leaf through the "trending" videos section on youtube? It's the most retarded, asinine bullshit you've ever seen in your life. it's hilarious what millions of people think is "good kahntent."

I saw one today that gave me a chuckle. "BLACK WIDOW CHALLENGE" with a picture of a guy's hand and a spider on it. Can't wait for the follow-up video "CROCODILE MOUTH CHALLENGE" with the thumbnail of a dude's head wedged between croc's teeth.
Ha. Coyote Peterson is pretty nuts.

It's like he's trying to be Steve Irwin down to the animal death
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:00 am

Be glad you guys don't know German YT faggots. Not a single one of them is watchable. Smosh tier, just imagine about two dozens of them, all on the front page if you go to YT without being signed in.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:27 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:40 pm
I mean, have to ever decided to leaf through the "trending" videos section on youtube? It's the most retarded, asinine bullshit you've ever seen in your life. it's hilarious what millions of people think is "good kahntent."
Except most people don't consider it "good" content. For a lot of people Youtube is just the video equivalent of fast food, easy quick disposable viewing or something just to have on as background noise.

I find it far more hilarious that there are so many people taking content creators and content so seriously, like expecting lobster in a fucking MacDonalds.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:34 am

I'm sorry to burst in without research, but who is that fat nignog I see in some of Cocksluts review thumbnails? I don't follow his shit since 3-4 years
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:09 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:34 am
I'm sorry to burst in without research, but who is that fat nignog I see in some of Cocksluts review thumbnails? I don't follow his shit since 3-4 years
His wife
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:54 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:00 am
Be glad you guys don't know German YT faggots. Not a single one of them is watchable. Smosh tier, just imagine about two dozens of them, all on the front page if you go to YT without being signed in.
And if I sign on, it keeps recommending autistic clickbait Minecraft LP videos to me, even though I don't care about Minecraft and haven't clicked on a German YT video in forever.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette