Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:12 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:09 pm
Linkara would’ve been better off coming out the closet, and dick-riding real men.
But in order to be gay you have to work out in order for other men to want to fuck you. Linkara loves his tendies too much to look good enough to be a twink for a Big Daddy so he goes after trannies and large women to replicate the experience.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:43 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:09 pm
Linkara would’ve been better off coming out the closet, and dick-riding real men.
But then mummy and daddy would find out and realise he's not the good, perfect Christian boy he thinks they think he is.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:30 am

drisko wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:43 am
But then mummy and daddy would find out and realise he's not the good, perfect Christian boy he thinks they think he is.
<Doesn’t want parents to know he’s gay
<Doesn’t care if parents know he’s a coalburner

Me:Image
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:14 am

Is Linky one of those INs with a big family?
Maybe they thought if he impregnated the gorilla it wasn't a big deal, he was already the designated genetic dud.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:15 am

If the small turnout for his wedding was any indication, then he doesn't have a big family. Or maybe most of the Lovhaugs stayed home thinking she was one of Minnesota's imported Somalians.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:54 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:14 am
Maybe they thought if he impregnated the gorilla it wasn't a big deal, he was already the designated genetic dud.
No, but he's close with his parents, they've mentioned a few times they watch everything Lewis is involved with. And he's mentioned before that when he started out, they told him to keep his language relatively clean, which is why he doesn't swear. But then you see those forum posts where he's talking about being a nasty little cock slut and you can tell most of it is an act.

It'd be hilarious to see what he would write under a pseudonym, give him some cash to write a novel where no one would know it was him and see just how filthy and perverted it turns out.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:07 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:54 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:14 am
No, but he's close with his parents, they've mentioned a few times they watch everything Lewis is involved with. And he's mentioned before that when he started out, they told him to keep his language relatively clean, which is why he doesn't swear. But then you see those forum posts where he's talking about being a nasty little cock slut and you can tell most of it is an act.

It'd be hilarious to see what he would write under a pseudonym, give him some cash to write a novel where no one would know it was him and see just how filthy and perverted it turns out.
He could finally be free to make his true magnum opus: Requiem for a Cockslut.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:12 am

drisko wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:54 am
Apparently, there's a long and detailed rape scene in his first Angel Armor book. I've always been curious about it, but not curious enough to pay.

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:46 am

Rushy wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 pm
New costume
That blue clashes. A lot.
Capture.PNG
VIOLET! YOU'RE TURNING VIOLET, VIOLET!
He sees you when you're sleeping...

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:09 am

After all that talk about HotShots in the other thead ive watched it yesterday again. And now only one scene comes ti my mind that would even funnier.
When Harambre and Lumpy would recreate all the sex scenes from both movies take....by...take.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli