Rowdy C texan Linkara

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Pope Corky III

Re: Rowdy C texan Linkara

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:37 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:26 pm
And so, after a full month of pointing out some of the worst Family Guy has churned out, what else is there to say? (shows a picture of Seth MacFarlane; cuts back to Rowdy) Fine, I'll tell you. You have become one of the worst examples of comedy out there. You've not only made all your characters as unlikable as possible, but you do nothing but pile on insult after insult of anyone out there that's more famous than you, and rail against nearly every TV show that paved the way for yours, giving hardly any evidence other than "Trust me, it sucks." Yeah, I insult TV shows, but I try to back it up with logic.
I also give examples of good stuff that hopefully show I'm not just some bitter jealous comedian who goes around hating everything that comes out of Hollywood like you. I don't go around claiming that dead children's entertainers hate all Jews with no proof. What if I were to suggest that you're just bitter at Disney because they took your best director? note God, you're a hypocrite! You know, I can respect you for going after Fox News, but saying it's okay for the Left to be a bunch of liars and frauds because they're your people doesn't work.
Oh, and you had to go off on big businesses taking away jobs, but you go and snatch up almost every piece of Fox's Sunday night lineup once another show gets dropped. And then there's the little fact that your animation is made in KOREA. You want to help American jobs? HAVE YOUR DAMN SHOW DRAWN IN THIS COUNTRY!! And by the way, insulting Southerners doesn't make you better than them. What happened to you claiming they were good at heart in "To Love and Die in Dixie"? Oh, right, that was during the time when network executives could put you in your place! But I could forgive all of that if you just weren't so unfunny. That's what you are—a bitter, preachy, unfunny ASSHOLE!!
The fuck is the lunatic asylum rambling about and why does this thread have a white star in the icon?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:43 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:37 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:26 pm
And so, after a full month of pointing out some of the worst Family Guy has churned out, what else is there to say? (shows a picture of Seth MacFarlane; cuts back to Rowdy) Fine, I'll tell you. You have become one of the worst examples of comedy out there. You've not only made all your characters as unlikable as possible, but you do nothing but pile on insult after insult of anyone out there that's more famous than you, and rail against nearly every TV show that paved the way for yours, giving hardly any evidence other than "Trust me, it sucks." Yeah, I insult TV shows, but I try to back it up with logic.
I also give examples of good stuff that hopefully show I'm not just some bitter jealous comedian who goes around hating everything that comes out of Hollywood like you. I don't go around claiming that dead children's entertainers hate all Jews with no proof. What if I were to suggest that you're just bitter at Disney because they took your best director? note God, you're a hypocrite! You know, I can respect you for going after Fox News, but saying it's okay for the Left to be a bunch of liars and frauds because they're your people doesn't work.
Oh, and you had to go off on big businesses taking away jobs, but you go and snatch up almost every piece of Fox's Sunday night lineup once another show gets dropped. And then there's the little fact that your animation is made in KOREA. You want to help American jobs? HAVE YOUR DAMN SHOW DRAWN IN THIS COUNTRY!! And by the way, insulting Southerners doesn't make you better than them. What happened to you claiming they were good at heart in "To Love and Die in Dixie"? Oh, right, that was during the time when network executives could put you in your place! But I could forgive all of that if you just weren't so unfunny. That's what you are—a bitter, preachy, unfunny ASSHOLE!!
The fuck is the lunatic asylum rambling about and why does this thread have a white star in the icon?
I believe that's a quote from one of the Family Guy episode reviews he did. It's meant to be a parody of a big speech that Quagmire gives to Brian in an episode of the series.

I think the star is supposed to be a reference to the star in Texas's state flag.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:29 pm

CTC wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:48 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/RowdyCMoore/ ... 0765590529

Dick.
Rowdy C. Moore is a fucking moron, his spergy tweets are such an oversimplification of what actually happened.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:17 pm

Texas produced swimsuit slut Hannah Ferguson and Dallas whore Gina Ryder. That is all.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:50 am

Only steers and queers come from Texas, and Rowdy Cowboy doesn't look like a steer to me.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:26 am

Lupa is bad, but Rowdy is worse.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:18 am

Amazing for a guy that talks about sports, He knows Jack shit about them

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:55 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:50 am
Only steers and queers come from Texas, and Rowdy Cowboy doesn't look like a steer to me.
He's big enough to be one.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:59 am

Why did you bump this thread?