Rowdy C texan Linkara

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
slantedpus

Rowdy C texan Linkara

Post by slantedpus » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:41 am

He use to have thread two boards back and incredibly, he’s still active.

He’s essentially Linkara with a speech impediment and less self-awareness, his biggest claim to fame was being invited to be part of Reviewers Unknown.

Anyway apparently 3 year old drama made him a little more self-aware=

Update – Video Progression and the The Future of TV Trash

So it’s been more than a week since I’ve posted anything, and I want to assure you all that I have not been spending all of my time slacking. I have at this time, written up the scripts for at least three upcoming reviews, including the next TV Trash, which I should film later on today. Rest assured, new videos will be coming out pretty soon, and I am working so they can be churned out very regularly to make up for this missed time.

However, there is something else I need to bring up. I mentioned it on Facebook just a couple days ago, and I should probably say it here to help cover everyone.

See… I don’t know how much longer I’ll be doing TV Trash.

Currently the plan is to do the show for one more year. After that… I’m just not sure. Let me put it this way: I’ve pretty much decided what the final review will be; I just don’t yet know WHEN it will be.

I’ve been thinking about this for some time now. Mainly because I’m beginning to wonder how many shows worth reviewing are out there combined with how long and arduous compiling footage for and editing a TV Trash is compared to most other videos I do.

However, I won’t deny that the recent Channel Awesome revelations are affecting my decisions – especially now that, as I write this, more and more CA contributors are announcing they are leaving the site. Of course, I was never part of CA and know almost none of its main contributors (Horror Guru is about the only person I have any relationship with). But I just have the feeling the fallout from all this will escalate what I’ve been already seeing: The popularity of the “angry Internet reviewer” dying out. This was almost certain to be inevitable.

This is among the reasons I started “Rowdy and Friends” as a series – my hope that it will get me to make more original content rather than just videos riffing other people’s stuff. I think a lot of us Internet reviewers want to do this – which is why we put storylines and sketches into our reviews.

I do have some ideas for other shows I hope I can launch at some point, so keep this in mind: I don’t plan on ending Rowdy C Productions and my video work completely. I doubt I will even stop making review videos altogether. It’s simply time that I at least start thinking about moving on to new productions. And no, I won’t go into detail about what those other ideas are until I am certain I will start making them – I’m not going to make THAT Michaud mistake.

Please keep in mind that nothing is set in stone right now, and I definitely plan to keep TV Trash going for the next several months to a year.

I’ll keep all of you informed, but just know for now I have started thinking about the future and what I need to do in the next phase.

https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=B22 ... lHceVmhoDs

http://rowdyc.com

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rowdy C texan Linkara

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:50 am

Nice attempt to force yourself into AwesomeGate.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:08 am

Internet nobody =/= unknown faggot

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:10 am

slantedpus wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:41 am
However, I won’t deny that the recent Channel Awesome revelations are affecting my decisions – especially now that, as I write this, more and more CA contributors are announcing they are leaving the site. Of course, I was never part of CA and know almost none of its main contributors (Horror Guru is about the only person I have any relationship with). But I just have the feeling the fallout from all this will escalate what I’ve been already seeing: The popularity of the “angry Internet reviewer” dying out. This was almost certain to be inevitable.
Mate, when you starting doing it in 2010 it was getting stale. It's been going downhill ever since and he is noticing that shit now? Let's Plays getting big should have been when you all noticed this crap.
pibbs wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:08 am
Internet nobody =/= unknown faggot
I do remember this fucker, somewhat relevant to us since he was a TGWTG reject who desperately wanted to be on the site but was too shit for even them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:03 pm

slantedpus wrote:

He’s essentially Linkara with a speech impediment and less self-awareness, his biggest claim to fame was being invited to be part of Reviewers Unknown.
Dude, what the fuck you talkin' bout? Lewis has a speech impediment and isn't self-aware to begin with.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Didn't Linkara get triggered once because he can't say "room" like a normal person?
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:10 am
Mate, when you starting doing it in 2010 it was getting stale. It's been going downhill ever since and he is noticing that shit now? Let's Plays getting big should have been when you all noticed this crap.
And it's not like the possible end of CA will "kill" angry reviewing for good.

Heck, the guys on the other side of this "war" - especially Phelous - are angry reviewers. They started out like that, stayed like that even after they left CA or got fired from there, and they probably won't change their ways anytime soon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:08 pm
Didn't Linkara get triggered once because he can't say "room" like a normal person?
It was 'roof'. And despite that, there is also his seriously overpronounced lisp.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:10 am
slantedpus wrote:
When I read that I wanted to post a Slowpoke image but that's an insult to the pokermans.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:13 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:08 pm
It was 'roof'. And despite that, there is also his seriously overpronounced lisp.
It was 'room', too. He would say "rum". (He was still living with his parents when he started, so he would talk about his room a lot more back then.) Basically any word with that vowel sound.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:26 pm

And so, after a full month of pointing out some of the worst Family Guy has churned out, what else is there to say? (shows a picture of Seth MacFarlane; cuts back to Rowdy) Fine, I'll tell you. You have become one of the worst examples of comedy out there. You've not only made all your characters as unlikable as possible, but you do nothing but pile on insult after insult of anyone out there that's more famous than you, and rail against nearly every TV show that paved the way for yours, giving hardly any evidence other than "Trust me, it sucks." Yeah, I insult TV shows, but I try to back it up with logic.
I also give examples of good stuff that hopefully show I'm not just some bitter jealous comedian who goes around hating everything that comes out of Hollywood like you. I don't go around claiming that dead children's entertainers hate all Jews with no proof. What if I were to suggest that you're just bitter at Disney because they took your best director? note God, you're a hypocrite! You know, I can respect you for going after Fox News, but saying it's okay for the Left to be a bunch of liars and frauds because they're your people doesn't work.
Oh, and you had to go off on big businesses taking away jobs, but you go and snatch up almost every piece of Fox's Sunday night lineup once another show gets dropped. And then there's the little fact that your animation is made in KOREA. You want to help American jobs? HAVE YOUR DAMN SHOW DRAWN IN THIS COUNTRY!! And by the way, insulting Southerners doesn't make you better than them. What happened to you claiming they were good at heart in "To Love and Die in Dixie"? Oh, right, that was during the time when network executives could put you in your place! But I could forgive all of that if you just weren't so unfunny. That's what you are—a bitter, preachy, unfunny ASSHOLE!!