Rowdy C texan Linkara

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ThatGuy

Re: Rowdy C texan Linkara

Post by ThatGuy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:17 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:59 am
Why did you bump this thread?
Because its his annually bitching about the NFL, and him talking about marathon Disney movies during super bowl

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:06 am

Provide links or something then.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:59 am
Why did you bump this thread?
Guests gonna guest.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:41 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:06 am
Provide links or something then.
honestly, he's tamer then years before, he might be learning, might

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:33 pm

As if that was bad. Take a look at some European football (the round ball one) leagues. Spain already is terrible with five teams at best that could possibly win but something like Scotland is just ridiculous. The current Scottish Premier league has existed since 1998 and the winner has always been either Celtic Glasgow or Glasgow Rangers. They could just flip a fucking coin to save time and money.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:33 pm
As if that was bad. Take a look at some European football (the round ball one) leagues. Spain already is terrible with five teams at best that could possibly win but something like Scotland is just ridiculous. The current Scottish Premier league has existed since 1998 and the winner has always been either Celtic Glasgow or Glasgow Rangers. They could just flip a fucking coin to save time and money.
In Greece it is literally 2 teams that win as well though it's usually just Olympiakos, in Italy Juventus have won it multiple years in a row as well to the point where it will probably be revealed they cheated again. The reason the English Premier league is so popular is for the past few years there have been a variety of teams that can win it, even if you ignore what Leicester did. It used to be Liverpool(who'd never win though), Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal (lel) in the top 4 every year but now Tottenham and Man City are amongst them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Mooty Mooty Mooty

Post by Mooty Mooty Mooty » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:33 am

When I clicked on one of his Rowdy and friends videos I am not sure why I expected there to be a group of people, such as his friends or something, I should of known it would be him talking to himself and his toys in a strange house that looks like a psycho decorated the walls.