Re: The CA Google Doc

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:37 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:57 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:35 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:29 pm
I don't get how this Cinematic Venom guy got away with making those gore pic threats against the Walkers on the Spoony Reddit.
Lol wut? First I'm hearing about that, sounds about right for Reddit though. :lol:
Those posts make Cinematic_Semen look like a fucking psychopath, yet people like Marz and Eknob are will to support and recommend his video because “muh alliance”
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:14 pm

Wait. So this dude made that gay video of Channel Awesome a week ago? No wonder he is salty.:lol:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:17 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:14 pm
Wait. So this dude made that gay video of Channel Awesome a week ago? No wonder he is salty.:lol:
Yep, and he’s an absolute fucking lunatic. Somebody needs to get those posts to guys like TUG and Flash, having someone who likens mass murderers to his gay little crusade isn’t gonna look good for the opposition.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Be sure to remind Marz, Lupa, and Etard of their tacit approval of this behavior.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:12 am
I mean, it's true. They are facing the same problems at YT. They still don't get they aren't employees, they still deliver shit videos nobody wants to see, they never moved on from 2008 and they keep putting the blame on anyone but themselves.
It's almost like they are the problem. :thinking:
Except instead of having an actual "boss" to talk to, they have to deal with a soulless website that might as well be an Elder God for as little as it cares about their existence. What an upgrade.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed May 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Wasn't Cinematic Venom one of Tamara's paypigs that got blocked by her during the time of #complicit?

Kojak Norseman

Post by Kojak Norseman » Wed May 01, 2019 5:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:16 pm
Wasn't Cinematic Venom one of Tamara's paypigs that got blocked by her during the time of #complicit?
Yup. He asked her to record an intro for his show but when she discovered he hated the guts of her employer she asked him to stop using it.

Post by Guest » Wed May 01, 2019 5:35 pm

Holy shit Tamara dodged a bullet, CV's only gotten worse since then...